Chapter 32

I pound Khan hard with my fist, even as a large snake looking like a strange dragon, I can still have the advantage to give my best shot. Our fight only just begun but felt long already that we both felt exhausted and covered each other blood but I wasn't giving up, and so does he. We were both huffing and heaving gasp for air we aren't sure who is going to last and end this fight. 

I hissed, swirling my long snake tail, raising it up and treated it like an arrow aiming for the heart but Khan got to me as he grab it and had me like a piece of rope and began to spin me throwing off at the palace, crushing it down and destroying it. I flicked my tongue and again attack him but with a different strategy as I whip my tail, held him by the leg and pull to trip him on the ground causing the mountain to shake. 

I took a piece of broken pillar from the fallen palace with my tail and started to dab at Khan as he dodged it every hit I can take but with a small trick made him look the other way, gave my advance and hit him hard in the face sending him flying back. 

He rose up and shake his head. With a weapon by the tail and my claws ready to rip him to shred. I smirk then camouflage my body to match the the area. He grunted looking around for my presence to be seen but I was no where near him. Part of the mountains has the peaks, I slither my scaly body slowly not to get his attention while I sneak up at him. Then I cried out spring my body on his back as I stab my weapon. He howled at the pang sting from the pointed object on his back that he attempted to have me off. But I glue myself on his back crushing the object more where his heart is. He growled, spread his wings and kicked his feet up as we reach above the skies. 

I look down to see how far we have gone and held myself on him. He moved his hands behind his back trying to conflict me off but I bit one of his hand sending the poison from my veins. He howled, then finally grabbed my by the throat pulling me off and I was facing him with his intense glare. 

He gaze his hand with the poison, not knowing it was and licked his would like it will heal but he doesn't know the poison is already spreading in his body.

"You impudent little bitch," he snarled. "You bit me and you call yourself a warrior." He gripped his choke hold as I scratched his fingers, trying to let me go. "I can't get what I want I might as well kill you for it."

His wings flap hard in the air carrying us both. He raised his free hand above his head ready to end me. But I only smirk giving him a confuse look. "Why are you smiling?"

"You can kill me all you want but once I'm dead the power to summon the Dragon Gods will disappear." I started a lie to distract him while I form a venomous dagger from my broken fang from earlier when he struck me in the face as it morph in my hand and the venom leaking from my scales to the platform of the dagger. 

He narrowed his thick brows at me. "Disappear? Someone with that power can't disappear when the host dies, the power is vulnerable. which is the reason why I will have you killed to take it."

"Your thick in the head you know that, that bastard Emperor Wen didn't tell you most of the details?" 

"What are you saying?" he was started to get agitated. Just a little more venom and I can end this bastard.

The sounds of war cry and swords clinging down below was hear. Cannons whistling as it explodes where my friends are. I kept my smirk on Khan's dumbfounded face. 

He close more of his large hand around my neck, blocking the air waves in my throat. He snarled, started shaking me. "You better tell me!" he demanded. "You're telling me I can not have the power because it's gone! Lies!" he roared.

"Precisely," I grinned wickedly, sending him a intense shock. "You already killed me once, and I've been brought back from the dead so, how can I obtain the power to summon the Dragon Gods when it's no longer here."