Valentines Day Special

Original Generation:
Harry-
A quiet night settled around Hogwarts in anticipation for the special day arriving the next morning. You relaxed in your dormitory, you were the only one there with all your friends off with their boyfriends. Your boyfriend, Harry, had said he was tired and went up to sleep. You didn't mind much. It stung a little, thinking this was your first Valentines Day together, but you weren't even sure if you two were official. He'd been too nervous to hold your hand. The closest you'd gotten was resting your hand on the edge of your chair, and his on the edge of his, the two of your hands touching just slightly. It made you blush a little, but some days you'd wish for more. You lay on your bed with a book, snacking on a large box of chocolates you'd received earlier that day from your sister. She had graduated two years ago, and would be busy with church and a date with her husband for Valentines Day.
There was another knock at your window, particularly loud. For a moment you thought it was another owl that'd crashed into the window by accident. A different flying creature waited outside the window. Harry looked rather sheepish for unintentionally hitting your window so hard, and possibly alerting the other girls of his presence. You didn't even bother to bookmark your page and leapt off the bed to rush to the window, causing a piece of half eaten chocolate to roll onto the floor.
Without even a word in edgewise, you were swept away from your room. You squealed from being to high in the air, but Harry held onto you tight. As he flew to some unknown location far from the castle with a grin on his face you couldn't help but think this was much better than holding hands. Neither you or Harry were seen in the castle until late into Valentines Day, both rather tired eyed but with fond smiles and candies and gifts tucked deep into you pockets.
Ron-
Ron waited for at least two hours on the Quidditch pitch. It was where you went whenever you were frustrated, and after his sudden disappearance you were bound to be angry. He started to get nervous, waiting in front of the grass with your broom and his own in his hands. His trick may have worked too well. He worried you'd thought he'd ditched you and you'd gone back to your room upset. It was meant to be a harmless ploy, but now Ron was starting to see flaws in his plan that could turn badly. He went to leave the pitch when his hand wrenched away from him. Your broom launched itself backwards towards the pitch and reflexively he pulled it back. He was surprised even more when it moved again. He tried to set it on the ground again, hoping that would stop any accidental commands he'd given it. It didn't stop, and the broom handle slipped from his hand and flew quickly back to the field. He mounted his own broom at set after it, not even thinking for a moment what was causing it to move. He was too preoccupied. You loved that broom and he couldn't lose it to some magical 'glitch'. The wind beat against his unguarded face and it felt like being close to a fire, the friction of his body against the air become to intense as he chased the broom in circles. As if on cue with his thoughts the broom set ablaze. It stopped flying and he had to wrench away to avoid running face first into the blazing broom. It fell to the ground and Ron couldn't believe that your favorite object in the world was just destroyed before his eyes. Before hitting the ground it started moving again, straight for the message he'd spent hours writing in the grass. The fire spread to the grass but did not move past where the broom touched. He sighed and almost laughed, realizing how ridiculous this whole thing had been. In the grass, new books he'd bought and laid out in a wonky heart shape were untouched. The fire glazed in certain spots of the grass, but the grass itself did not burn. Ron had to move to see the new message left behind. A blazing heart with 'you too doofus' directly next to it. The broom had long disappeared to join you hiding in the stands, and you approached Ron to surprise him yet again, but with a hug instead.
Draco-
No surprises, no big presents. Just the way you wanted it to be. Laying your head against Draco's shoulder. Intertwining your hand with his. Staring into the docile fire. Smelling the incense lit somewhere far away in the common room. Whispering quietly. Occasionally moving your head to kiss him or look into his eyes. Feeling at peace. With the world slowing around you. The air full of love. No wars, no Voldermort. Just plain old love. Just plain old life, simple and comfortable. Lovely. You wished it could last like this forever, and it seemed to be just that as you stayed together,enjoying the muggle holiday. Love could conquer all, you truly believed that in that moment.