George x Lily

(A/N Something went horribly wrong and half of what I wrote didn't save. I tried to rewrite what's missing but I'm afraid it's just not the same.)

Requested by: 221bfangirl

"Lily?" Exclaimed one of the orange haired tall boys when they first met the silly young Lily. "As in the Lily Potter?"

"I don't think so," She said to the boy. She had seen them all over school since she got to school three years ago, but only now was she meeting them. "Unless I'm her reincarnation."

The other boy shook his head and waved his hand dismissively. "Nah, no one believes in that mumbo jumbo."

"Even though you have things like ghosts and moving paintings?"

"Even magic people have their limits." He said, raising his eyebrows knowingly, as though she were some first year they'd decided to teach and guide. She knew her short height didn't help that at all.

She shrugged and sighed. "The fun people are the ones without limits."

They looked a little taken aback. One of them, she had lost track of which was speaking when, remarked, "We know plenty about fun."

"More than you could even dream of." Said one, then the other added in a suggestive wink.

Lily could only roll her eyes and try to start the conversation over by properly introducing herself. But they were having none of that, and insisted on calling her Potter, even though it lead to confusion with the actual Potter.

~Three years of bliss annoying Filch pass~

"Oy Potter!" Called out Fred, running up to her with George just slightly behind him.

Lily happened to be walking with Harry Potter at the time, and he turned as well as she. He was confused that Fred called him so formally, while she shook her head sadly.

"Not you Potter," Fred said. "The other Potter." George snickered and Harry slowly began to understand what was happening.

"You two are ridiculous," He rolled his eyes, similarly to how Lily had been since the conversation started. "See you later." He waved to Lily and left down the hall, only to add with a yell from far away, "Potter!" He shook his head and laughed and continued down the hallway and disappeared around a corner.

"I didn't know you were so friendly with Potter," Fred remarked.

"You jealous Fred?" Lily taunted, walking slowly down the wall with Fred's arm leaning on her shoulder, which was significantly far away.

"No, but George might be," Fred said and not-so-secretly nudged George with his elbow. George blushed a bit and tried to chuckle but didn't say anything. Lily laughed, they went to such far lengths in their jokes, it was ridiculous.

"It's okay Georg-y," Lily pouted. "I'll will always wove woo."

"That's a great imitation of Angelina!" George said, jabbing Fred back with his own elbow. Fred was not amused and the two were angrily hitting each other respectively with their elbows.

"Oh shush boys," Lily rolled her eyes, something she felt she was doing far too often. "You're both pretty girls, now stop fighting."

"But he hurt me first," George said with angry, childish pout.

"I will be the one to hurt you last if you don't stop," She said, trying to be angry but she still laughed a little to herself.

"George!" Fred exclaimed, dramatically wrapping his arms around George's shoulders protectively. "You're in an abusive relationship."