Louis Weasley

Requested by: _pigfartstudent_

You wait quietly in the empty classroom. The tables are freshly washed and glisten in the low levels of sunlight coming from the window. The sun rises from the dewy grass fields, then over the stained glass window near the ceiling, then over all of the school and casting a dark shadow on one side of the castle. Your short legs swung from over the lip of the chair, not quite reaching the floor. Even in the cold underground classroom, your body felt warm and your hands sweated from where they were carefully crossed on the table in front of you. Your lips chapped without water to drink and your stomach ached without food to eat. Nonetheless, you did not move from the wobbly metal stool.

Professor Linchest had been very clear not to leave the room until he returned after you cleaned it. He was a temporary substitute for Slughorn and was proving to be much less kind to you as Slughorn was, he almost reminded her of Umbridge who'd you had been hearing many stories about recently. The anniversary of her mysterious disappearance was approaching in the next week, but Louis had made sure you knew exactly where to she'd disappeared. He claimed to have heard the stories from his uncle Ron. Louis always had a way of terrifying the knickers off you and you made sure he'd be paying for it by getting you hot chocolate from the house elves every night you couldn't sleep because of all his, very detailed, tales.

The latest tale was of when a group of the Weasley brothers rescued Harry Potter from his house by ripping off the bars from his window with Louis's grandfather's flying car. Looking up at the window you could see the light start to fade again, looking like it had at six this morning. You could only guess how long you'd been in the room as there were no clocks in the room, and through some magic you hadn't learned the doors would only permit Professors through them outside of school hours, detention was no exception. The window didn't have bars on it, but you still hoped someone would come crashing through the stained glass to rescue you.

Professor Linchest wasn't coming, that much was clear. You stood from the stool and looked for a loop hole to the magic to escape. The light became focused into a small triangular space on the floor, where there were unfortunately no loose boards. You looked up again to the window and the light was dark orange even through the green stained glass. Sunset was onset and you had no way to get out of the room. You considered summoning your broom, but the broom couldn't have gotten into the room. The window would have been an option for the broom for a more skilled wizard, but you didn't yet have the skill to direct it so precisely. Not another thought would come to your mind, and you couldn't even start to be frustrated over it when the room started to shake. Dust flew off the shaking shelves and books toppled to the ground. You screamed and threw yourself under the thick wooden Professor's desk. If the castle was collapsing, all the weight of the building would be thrown onto the underground classrooms. You thought for a moment you had to get the Slytherin's from their dorms but you were still trapped in the room and they too had to feel the earthquake and would be evacuated from the building. It was you that needed help. The shaking was accompanied with a deep banging that had to have been the building falling, but the beams keeping the ceiling up held strong. They shook and creaked and tossed dust everywhere but they did not fall. You did not get out from under the desk, you hands gripping the back of your head and doubling over against the ground.

There was a final terrifying bang and the intense crack of wood. The shaking stopped and the banging too, but there was a new sound of footsteps rushing through the room. Thick soles pounding against the cold cement. You rose slightly, you hands shaking against the desk as you pushed yourself up to peek over across the room. A group of students wrapped in robes frantically searched the room.

"(Y/N)," Said one of them. It was a familiar voice, dotted with a distant French accent.

"Loius Guillarmen Weasley," You shouted out, rising above the desk with your hands on your hips.