Sirius x Andrea

Requested by: catalan_andrea

Andrea waits for the first class of her sixth year. After five other days the exact same, her nerves have not slowed. She was ready for class two hours before class, and arrived at class five minutes before class. The time in between was spent in a series of paths taken around the school grounds and even slightly through the forbidden forest. She'd walked what was likely more than four miles, but she still couldn't stop moving. Her leg shook against the leg of the stool, only because she wasn't tall enough to reach the ground. Her eyes darted around, assessing the cleaned classroom and new equipment and decorations and ironed suit of Professor Slughorn. Every time someone stepped through the doors she'd turn to look at them, casting her eyes down and hiding her face with her shoulder and hair to make it less obvious she was staring.

First there was a kind red head who greeted Andrea with a wave even though she was a Gryffindor and Andrea was a Slytherin. The next Gryffindor wasn't so kind, she snarled a bit at the sight of Andrea and Andrea nodded casually just to bug the girl. She continued looking back at incoming strangers, but when Sirius Black sauntered in and made direct eye contact with her she felt as though no amount of hair could hide her from his piercing grey eyes. She whipped back around and stared nonstop at her book, letting her blonde hair fall all over the pages. She wasn't going to read any of the words, even if her hair wasn't in the way.

Sirius continued to look her over as he passed, and his vision was blocked only by a pale body from behind him. Lucius Malfoy shoved him away from Andrea with a well place bump with his shoulder. "Stop eyeing my sister," He spat. Even his insults were lined with a slow slur that emphasized the movement of his pink tongue behind his pale lips.

This is why I don't have friends, Andrea thought. Sirius backed off and sat next to James and Remus, leaving a seat empty. Peter wasn't in Potions with them, but they left a seat nonetheless. Lucius sat next to his sister and propped his arm up on his knee. Andrea slipped her books off the desk with a slide of her arm. Lucius eyed her but didn't move. She piled her books in order from largest to smallest from the bottom to top, then smashed the entire collection on the desk directly in front of them. She sat on her seat next to Sirius and poised herself delicately. She never sat that way next to her brother, it annoyed him, and now that she was acting special for the disowned Black. Sirius had run away from home to live with James Potter just that last summer, and everyone knew about it.

"Hey gorgeous," Sirius greeted.

"Hello Gorgon," Andrea retorted. She smiled smugly at him and opened her new potions book.

"Move back over here," Lucius's voice was low and quiet but commanding. Andrea's spine shivered and for a moment she nearly got back up, but a cold hand on her wrist kept her down. She looked over to see Remus Lupin holding her arm down.

"Stay with us," He whispered. "If you want to, that is."

She nodded. "I do."

Sirius whipped a fake tear from his cheek. "You'll be saying those same words soon enough darling."

"Not to you though," She said. "Probably Remus here, he has the most decency."

Remus removed his hand from her wrist and blushed furiously.

"You'll turn around sugar," Sirius said, grabbing the seat of her stool and easy sliding it across the floor so she was close enough for him for put his arm around her waist.

Andrea flinched, but she could hear her brother's breath hitch. She made no move to stop Sirius, and he was obviously enjoying it. "This is just to piss off my brother," She said.