29- How To Get A Girl

I scrolled through the numerous amounts of Buzzfeed quizzes on my phone whilst waiting for the first part of KUWTK to grace itself back onto my TV screen. The titles rolled but were rudely interrupted by the sound of 3 soft yet loud knocks on my door. I let out a frustrated groan before pausing the to TV and heading the door.

I twisted the handle and pulled revealing a soaking wet Shawn who was shivering and looked like a ghost.

(AN: I just found out you could do that, omg!! Guess the video ;) HAHA IM SO AMAZED DAMN DANIEL)

"Are you insane?" I asked. He shrugged an emotionless look playing on his face. I grabbed his wrist pulling him inside causing a small puddle around him. "Care to explain why you disturbing me in the middle of my KUWTK marathon?"

"I can to tell you I was sorry"

"Sorry?" I spat. "Is that all you can say? For gods sake Shawn you're 21 and all you can say is sorry. you left me alone and never even told me. Do you know how much that hurts waking up and not seeing the one you love next to you?" I shouted a little.

"Yes I do! Because that's how I felt for the past 6 months. The hardest six months of my life and I never want to feel like that again. I'm sorry for all the pain i cause I never wanted to hurt you"

"Well you did"

"I know but I never want to hurt you like that again. Seeing you upset kills me inside." He reached into his back pocket pulling out the most magnificent diamond I had ever seen and lowered himself to the floor leaning on his left knee. "I love you way too much to hurt you or leave you again. If you would just accept this ring I would never do any of those pathetic things I done before, I will never tell you excuses as to why I was home late. I will just love you with all my heart so please, will you marry me?"

My heart practically leaped out my chest and it almost felt as if all the pieces were moulding back together

My heart practically leaped out my chest and it almost felt as if all the pieces were moulding back together. Just when I thought I was getting over him he comes back into my life and like the love struck teen I was when I met him. A thin layer of water rose from the ducts in my eyes. I nodded slightly.

"Yes, a million times yes" he smiled placing the ring on my finger before embracing me into a bone crushing hug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That didn't exactly work the way I wanted to sadly but i really like the pictures in the middle of text :))
I promise I'll make it up to you

~kitty xx