184: Moments Like This

Also forgot to mention this Imagine was a suggestion from dyenahjane

•Shawn•

Maybe something had changed in me. Maybe I saw the world differently knowing I had two beautiful girls depending on me. Or maybe I had realised a new, completely different meaning of happiness.

Watching y/n interact with our daughter, Eliza, made my heart swell with love. I had two of the most amazing girls in my life and that was all I needed. No amount of money or fame could account for what I was witnessing in front of me.

"Baba," y/n cooed as she blew raspberries onto our 5-month-old daughter, Eliza's chubby belly. Her legs kicked out on the bed and gurgles left his mouth as she laughed in enjoyment. "Ah baba." y/n cooed again as she pressed kisses onto her belly and rested her small hands gently on Eliza's ribs to stop her falling and rolling about. I leaned against the door frame, my arms crossed in front of my chest and my eyes focused on nothing but my girls.

"Darling." I called, pushing myself off the doorframe. y/n looked up and smiled at me. She flicked her neatly done hair over her shoulder, her eyes wide and her cheeks slightly flushed.

"Hey, sweetie."

"Are you nearly ready?"

"Yes, I was just spending time with Eliza before we leave." She sighed in content as she rubbed Eliza's belly. I pulled at my suit trousers, preventing them from creasing and took a seat next to y/n. Eliza's legs continued to kick out in excitement as she noticed me sit next to her mommy.

"Oh my gorgeous girl." I sang as I reached over and picked her up. Her chubby belly hung out over the edge of her nappy and he chubby legs made the nappy seem too tight. She laughed and reached her hands out to touch my face, I puffed my cheeks out as her tiny hand rested there.

"Aaliyah,l just texted me." y/n states as she walked out of the closet, dressed in only her underwear- her phone in her hand. "She said she'll be here in a minute and ready for her auntie and niece bonding time."

I let out a chuckle and y/n crawled on the bed behind me. She kneeled behind me and rested her arms on my shoulders whilst peppering kisses against my cheeks. Eliza's arms reached out for her mom and I handed her over gently to y/n- who sat her on her knees.

"Oh, hello my baby girl." She cooed. Eliza let out another laugh. "Are you smiling for mommy? Yeah."

I, myself, couldn't stop smiling at the sight in front of me. The two most precious girls in the world were sat right there on my bed and they were all mine.

My train of though was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I quickly jumped up knowing it was Aaliyah and rushed down to the door, greeting her before watching her race up the stairs and running straight to Eliza. She picked up and lifted her into the air.

"Careful Liyah," I warned light heartedly.

"I am, but I just missed her!" She exclaimed, pressing kisses onto her face causing Eliza to erupt into a fit of giggles and gurgles.

y/n lay on the bed; now wrapped in a silk, pink and white stripped dressing gown. Her hair was makeup was still perfectly in tact and her hair was flowing elegantly down her back.

"Thank you so much for doing this, Liyah." y/n said as she climbed off the bed.

"It's fine, any excuse to hang out with my favourite little princess. Now go get dressed. You don't want to miss the red carpet photo opportunities now do you?" She chuckled. y/n let out a laugh and ran into the closest.

5 minutes later, y/n appeared dressed in a red full-length silk dress, with a deep plunge neckline, spaghetti straps and a slit up the side of her left leg; showcasing her long, slim beautifully tanned legs. Aaliyah raised her right eyebrow and smirked at me as I stood gormlessly looking at my beautiful fiancé.

y/n tilted her head back and let out a laugh before gracefully walking over to me. She intervene our fingers together and pressed her deep red lips against mine briefly.

"I love you." She muttered.

"I love you too." I muttered back. "And I can't wait to fuc-"

"SHAWN!" Aaliyah screamed causing Eliza to jump. "There's a child in the room!"

"She can't understand." I laughed.

"No Shawn, I'm the child!"

y/n and I both laughed in synchronisation at Aaliyah's immaturity, being nearly 21 you would've thought she would've been used to it. My eyes followed y/n as she walked over to Eliza and lifted her from Aaliyah's arms and cuddled her close to her. She pressed kisses onto her face and whispered sweet words into her ears.

"Goodnight, sweetie. I love you and be good for auntie Liyah." Eliza cooed back at y/n before handing her over to me. I said muttered similar words to her before placing her onto the floor so she could sit up and play with her toys. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too much hard as she was immobile and unable to crawl.

y/n intertwined her hand with mine again and we said goodbye to aaliyah before walking out to the private car that was waiting in the driveway for us.

a/n: ignore any typos i will be going back and editing all chapters