123- Soft and Gentle

Looking into his eyes they flickered between my lips and my eyes. His hazel orbs consumed me and removed any thoughts which were previously in my mind; all I could think of was him.

"Shawn," I breathed and he hummed in acknowledgement, our gaze staying in the same place as we watched wait her intently. "Kiss me"

He didn't waste much time. His lips latched onto mine and his hands roamed up my shirt and caressed my back as mine moved towards his neck and hair. I somehow managed to climb on to his lap and he pulled the hem of my shirt away as we made out.

 I somehow managed to climb on to his lap and he pulled the hem of my shirt away as we made out

My hips moved against his and he eventually pulled of his shirt, briefly breaking the kiss. The feeling of our bodies against each other and our lips together was electrifying. He occasionally pulled my lip in between his teeth before dragging his lips down my cheek and towards my neck. I let out a sigh of appreciation as he sucked and kissed certain spots of neck.

Slowly he flipped me over so I was resting on my back as his hands continued to trace circles and shapes on my hips and all over my body. I was growing needy and my hips started to buck against his.

"Please, Shawn" he nodded before unbuckling his belt hastily and I stripped my jeans from my legs along with my panties.

I spread my legs apart a little and Shawn pushed himself in slowly. I clenched my eyes shut and let out a moan as he made sure not to hurt me. He intertwined our fingers before slowly pulling out and pushing back in. He gradually picked up the pace and pushed in and out of me at a ode rate speed.

I moaned loudly, bucked my hips and cried out as our bodies moved in synchronisation. He whispered sweet nothings into my ears as he pleasured me in a way only he could. The feeling was becoming increasingly better as he connected our lips again and j felt myself nearing the end.

"Come on baby, just a little longer" Shawn grunted as I cried out. "You're doing amazing, I love you" I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist as he pounded into me. His thrusts becoming sloppy and loose as I felt him let go inside of me. The sensation pushed me over the edge and a strain of profanities left both of our mouths.

I panted trying to get my breath back as Shawn fell besides me on our bed. He helped my put on my panties and laid a kiss on my lips and he pulled on his boxers before pulling the covers over me and then cuddling next to me.

 He helped my put on my panties and laid a kiss on my lips and he pulled on his boxers before pulling the covers over me and then cuddling next to me

I looked into his eyes as he smiled down at me pressing another chaste kiss on my forehead. My eyes burned and I started to cry in front of him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped the tears away with his thumb.

"I don't know, you're just so amazing. Every other guy has fucked me and then left but you, you stayed. You looked after me, you care for me, you loved me and-"

"y/n, darling, I would never leave you in a million years. You're everything to me. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life. Those other guys, they're all asshats. Asshats who don't deserve a beautiful, talented, caring, amazing girl like you and I can only apologise on behalf of my dickhead species but you don't have to worry about me leaving you." He caressed my bare hip. "Now, babygirl, get some rest. We have a busy day tomorrow because I'm taking you shopping, and I'm going to spoil the fuck out of you." He chuckled. I smiled at him.

"You don't have to." I stated.

"Oh but I want to." I pressed my lips to his leaving them as the final words and curled into his side pressing my lips again against his chest and bicep.