122- Doorstep

I threw my keys down onto the pathway as I slumped against the door.

"Stupid key!" I grumbled under my breath. I pulled out my phone and dialled my mom's number. Straight to answer phone, great. I huffed and called her repeatedly but she still never answered.

Fan-bloody-tastic.

I scrolled through my phone and continued to call her repeatedly. She never answered. I groaned again.

A dark shadow covered my view of the street and I lifted my eyes and raked the body in front of me. A boy.

"Can I help you?" I spat.

"No, not really but you look as if you need a little help." He chuckled.

"That is true." I shrugged. He smiled and held his hand out. I dropped the keys to his palm and he placed it into the key hole.

He bit his lower lip and he used all of his might to turn the key but he couldn't do it. He repeatedly tried, his muscles bulging from his t-shirt and I watched him intently.

"Looks like we're gonna be out here for a while" he muttered slumping next to me passing the keys. I groaned and felt a wet droplet in my head. I reached for my umbrella and put it up covering us both.

"You know I've never seen you around before" I stated as I changed my gaze for the puddle forming on the floor to his face. I blushed as we made eye contact and he smiled and shrugged.

We continued to small talk with each other exchanging details etc until Shawn placed his hand on my thigh. I glanced at him and he smiled down at me. Only knowing him for a couple of hours I wouldn't say I had a crush on him but i was certain he was attractive.

He leaned closer to me and pressed his lips against mine quickly. I was shocked at first but suddenly pressed mine back. His hand slipped around my waist and the umbrella dropped from my hand as I moved my hands to run through his hair.

"y/n?" I snapped my attention to my sister who was stood with a smirk on her face. My eyes widened as she moved past me and put the keys Ito the door twisting it open. "Mom rang, telling me to come and et you and take you to my house but since I saw you were busy you might as well stay here." She shrugged. My cheeks heated up. "But don't do nothing stupid. I'm trusting you." I nodded and she pushed the door open wider allowing me to run past her.

Shawn and I headed in and my sister warned me again before leaving.

***

UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

This will be my last update till the 1st December as I am going to start updating everyday up until Christmas so I will be writing a new imagine everyday. I pray I will get it up in time but I'm in my last year of school and we all have finals and stuff so I'm busy but I promise I'll try and be persistent with my writing as well! Thank you for all your support! You guys mean the world to me✨✨

Shawn Mendes Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें