Behind the Eyes

You go silent. Thinking to yourself. If that was actually real, does that mean he exists. I gotta talk to Nikki about it.

You wander around looking for her, but can't find her. You think about calling her, but realize that she would hear her cell in this mess. You walk around for about fifteen minutes, when you hear a voice scream.

"YYYY/NNNNN" Next thingy you know, you are getting tackled by your best friend.

"Shit Nikki, did you have to tackle me?"

You look at her eyes, which are gleaming with excitement.

"Yes. I had to slam into you. So how did it go? God, I still can't believe my best friend is the brother of Mark. What did you do? What did you say? What did he say? What did..."

You interrupt her. "Nikki, calm down and let me answer the questions... Also, cut down on the sugar."

You end up telling her what you did, how he reacted. The hug. You mention something that confuses her.

"He is real. I saw it in marks eyes."

She gets that confused look of hers that you see all the time. You tend to outnerd her quite a bit. "Who is real?"

"HIM, the evil ego of mark. Darkiplier. I saw it. Marks eyes went black. Darker than night. He had a mischievous grin. And in the blink of an eye, it was gone. He is real, I know it."

"Y/N, we both know you tend to hallucinate when you get over emotional. Plus both you and mark have glasses, it could have been a trick of the light."

You sigh. "Your right, it was probably the light. I don't know what I was thinking." You chuckle. "I mean seriously, Dark being real. How dumb does that sound. But enough about me, what have you done?"

"Oh my gosh, I have seen so many people. Bob and wade. Captain sparkles. I had eaten some food. I talk to a lot of other nerdy fans. Though none beat you in that department." She gives you a smile and a wink.

You laugh. "Oh really. I am the biggest nerd here? Ha, I wouldn't want it any other way." Yes, you have embraced your nerdiness, and are proud of it. Though you knew she was just picking on you. There were definitely people that went far beyond being nerdy.

You two talk for awhile, going on about things.

Nikki pouts a little. "It's a shame I didn't get to see Septiceye though. His stand was closed by the time I got there."

Jack is one of her favorite stars. So you understood her sadness.

"Aww, don't worry. I am sure you will see him at some point. I mean, next month he is going to the con near home. You can see him then."

She gives you that smile, the one that you made want to talk to her when you first met. So pure and joyful. The smile of your friendship.

"Thanks Y/N." She looks at her phone, and gasps. "You better get over there, he should be going on lunch soon."

You look at your cell. "Oh gosh, your right."

You get up and start to head over, then you turn around. "Hey, why don't you come with me. I mean, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here."