Shadowjumping is Hard

"And That is the end of chapter two. We can thank DatPizzaSliceTho for that awesome story. So what do you guys think, should I do this again? Leave you opinion in the comments. Until next time my Nerdlings. May the odds be ever in your favor." You say, matching the accent.

You stop recording, and start to edit. As you edit, you hear your door creak open. "Do you listen with your ear against the door? You always seem to know when I am done recording."

Dark chuckles. "No, I just know about how long you take."

You continue to edit. "What exactly do you want, I am busy. And I really don't feel like dealing with you."

"Maybe I just want to actually talk to you. Maybe I want to get to know you a little better."

So my suspicion was right. I am starting to see his soft side. About time. "If you actually want to talk, we will do it later. I told you, I'm busy." You look at the shadows as you sense another presence. "Ivy, any luck?"

She comes out if the shadows, appearing a little nervous from Dark. "No, my lord. It seems all the information in the human world was destroyed a long time ago."

"That's a shame. Oh well, maybe the information will surface when we aren't looking. Thanks for looking."

Ivy bows. "You're welcome. Is there anything else you need?"

"No ivy. That is all."

With that she disappears. You look at Dark and blush. He has Mark's flannel unbuttoned, showing his/Mark's abs. He smiles at your blush.

"What, think I'm sexy?"

You hesitate, thinking of what do say. "I will admit you slash Mark have a nice body, but I don't like you that way" God, what a lie. "It's just kinda weird seeing my brother shirtless."

You head back to editing, trying to ignore the hot asshole behind you. As you edit, he steps closer. You finally feel his hands on your shoulders. You turn around. "What do you-" He cuts you off with a kiss.

God, this feels so right, yet so wrong. You let him finish the kiss, then you slap his face. "What the fuck is your problem?" He just shrugs and walks into the shadows, disappearing.

"I don't think so, you are not getting away that easily."

You run full force toward the corner of the room. You can do this. Just remember, you are being absorbed by the shadows.

You pass the wall, then get stuck. You feel your bottom half still in the room. You see your top half is in the living room.

"DAMN IT. Why am I stuck? Dark, come help me."

He doesn't appear. You think in your head. I know you can hear me. Get me unstuck. You hear a laugh in your head.

No, this is too amusing. I want to see how long it takes you to get unstuck.

You give an exasperated sigh. You try to push your way out, then pull. You try for a while, a solid hour passes. As you are about to give up, you hear a voice in your head. The voice sounds familiar, but you can't place it.

Don't think of it as you are passing through the shadows. Instead, imagine you are a shadow returning to your own world. The home of the demons is as much your home as the human world is. Your blood holds the power.

You think on what she said to get out. You just think. My body is a shadow, I am going to where I belong. I am a shadow. shadow.

As you concentrate, you feel your body fall into the shadows. As you fall, you feel someone catch you. You look to see it is a demon, one who triggers some old memories. "Thanks for catching me."

It speaks in the voice you heard. "Your welcome. I have never let you down before." She hugs you. "I am just glad I found you again."

You feel a little uncomfortable. "Um, I don't remember you. Why did you save me? Who are you?"

"It has been a long time since you were able to see me. I am your guardian demon. Every body has an angel and a demon, but most don't see the demon. And as for who I am, my name is Raziel. But you know me as-"

Your eyes shine with realization. "Razzi." You hug her. "I knew you were real."

"Yes, and I am here to help. Forces are aligning against the three worlds. These enemies don't belong in our dimension, and they want to attack the mortal, shadow, and aurian realms."

At this, you start to feel weak. "I gotta get out of here. This is draining my energy."

You imagine appearing in you room, and take a step forward. Next thing you know, you are tripping out of the wall. You can't catch your balance and you fall on the floor of your room.

"Well that will take some getting used to."

Your eyes get heavy, and you fall asleep right on the floor.

A/N Sorry for the shorter chapter, I want to get this one out.