Spying From the Shadows

A/N IF YOU DONT LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT DONT READ THIS CHAPTER AFTER THE NEXT NOTE. OTHERWISE, ENJOY.

You feel yourself start to dream. When you come to, you are sitting on a blanket. You are at the top of a hill overlooking a beautiful field. Flowers of all colors are around you. You look to the left and see a big picnic basket.

You hear a familiar voice call you. "Can you grab me a soda?"

"Grab one for me too, please."

You open the basket, and pull out two orange Crush sodas. You turn to the right and get up, heading over to the table. At the table, you see Momiplier, Tom, and Mark sitting. You hand one soda to Mark. You turn to a tree, and see Dark smiling at you. He looks just a little taller than mark, maybe by two inches. You go on your tiptoes, and kiss his cheek. You give him the other soda.

"You look great today, only you surpass this glorious day."

"Awww. Thanks Darky. I just know nothing can ruin this day." After you say that, you hear a wicked laugh. The sky turns a demonic pink.

You look at your family, who one by one, disintegrate into pink ash. You look at Dark and hug him. He starts to fight the process, but the evil power is too strong. He too turns to ash in your hug.

You then hear the voice come from all around you. "Because of you, I lost everything. Now you will know what it is like to loose it all."

You look down, and feel the ground come out from under you. You fall, all the way down past the shadow realm. You feel yourself hit something.

You wake up from the impact if the dream. You get up shaking, and see you are in your bed. You head to the living room. It was so real. My dreams are never like that.

You get some water from the kitchen, hoping it will calm you down. You hear Mark's voice, but something was different about it. "Y/N, what's wrong?"

You sigh. "Just a horrible nightmare. It felt so real. We were having a picnic, when it was interrupted. Our family disappeared one by one. Even Dark. As much as I hate him at times, I still think of his as family. I don't want to lose anyone." You start to tear up as he comes closer.

He hugs you, and his skin feels colder than normal. You push the thought to the side. Your are dealing with other things right now. "Don't worry, we are all still here."

He holds you in the hug, you feel some comfortable. You finally stop shaking. "You know, I never realized how much you care about me."

You finally notice the cooler skin, and look up. "As much as I hate to admit it, it is true. I mean, since you are starting to actually be nice, I actually like you."

You look at the clock and freak out. "Shit, I am late. I told her I would be there at noon. And it is now twelve thirty. These clothes will do. Sorry Dark, I gotta go."

You hold out your hand to the key rack, and your keys fly to your hand. You run out the door and get to your car. You rush to the mall, where you said you would meet Nikki.

Once you get there, you see her giving you the death stare. "Sorry I was having a nightmare I couldn't wake from. It started so well, and then turned sour."

You spend a couple hours there until she gets tired. You take her home with you, since she lives beside you. You help her take her stuff in, then you go over to your apartment.

A/N UP NEXT IS SEXUAL STUFF.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

When you get in, you hear a noise coming from Mark's room. You walk over to his door, and lean against it. You hear some moans and groans, and worry. "Mark, are you ok?"

The noises stop, but there is no answer. "Oh well, guess it is nothing."

As you walk away, you hear a thud. Maybe someone snuck in, and is trying to kidnap him. "Wouldn't be the first time it has happened." You step towards the shadows, and meld with them. That was a lot easier this time.

You move your way into his room, staying in the shadows. You move around trying to see what is going on. As you are behind his dresser you hear Mark. "Y/N." He moans your name. I think I know what is going on. But I must look to make sure. If I am wrong in what he is doing. I don't want to think about it.

You stay in the shadows, but come out from behind the dresser. You eyes widen what you see.

Your brother in all his hot naked glory. OH MY GOD. HE IS FUCKING HUGE. He has to be at least eight, if not bigger.

You start to walk away, when he grunts loudly. You look in time to see him cover his stomach in a thick layer. When he is done, he opens his black eyes.

"I always forget how much I cum compared to Mark." He then looks into the shadows, but not at you.

"I know you are in here, did you like the show?" He smirks at his question.

You gasp, and he looks at you. "Yes, I knew you were in here. You have my brand, you can't hide from me."

You think to him. Maybe here I can't hide, but I know where I can.

"What do you mean?"

You feel yourself start to fall deeper into the shadows, down to the Shadow Realm. The realm of the demons. I can go there as I please. But you can't.

You let yourself fall faster. You after a while, you feel your feet hit solid ground. You raise your head to look around.