Lemony Help

A/N. I have finally broken down. I caved in to a reader or two. Title says it all. You have been warned.

You are about five inches taller. You at more muscular, which fits your now tall frame. Your skin is a little paler, but not much. You are dressed in black leather, everything is leather. Your shirt, shoes, pants, you even have a leather vest.

On either side of you, you have wings. Six of them, three on each side. Pitch black feathers cover your wings. You spread them out, and notice each one move independently from the others.

The most startling feature you have is your eyes. Pitch black pools of darkness. They seem to be deeper then Dark's, this feeling enhanced by your blinding white pupils.

You also notice your hair has changed. Your hair is now a dark hospital gray. You see two white horns coming out of your head.

You speak, and your voice is the same. "I really don't understand. What is this? What am I?"

You send a mental message to Nikki. Nikki, tell Mark to meet me at the blue house in the ghost town. He will know what it means.

You take off, and fly to the house. You open the door and step in. "I never though I would be back here."

You go to the hall, where you have a mirror set up. You look at your self. "Now how do I get back to normal?"

You think of your human form, and you start to change. Within a few seconds, you are back to normal. You then hear Nikki's voice in your head. What happened? Dark is crying in your room. Also, Mark should be there soon.

I'd rather not say, not yet. I will tell you later.

You wander around the house. "Nothing has changed." When you get back to the living room, you notice a few letters on the floor, along with the fact it is dusk. You pick them up.

"Junk. Junk. Junk. Wow, more junk. Wait, what's this?"

You see a letter from the bank. You open it up. Out drops a key. All it has is a small note. "This key is for your lockbox here at our bank. Once you get it, feel free to pick up your stuff. The house has been paid off by the money you left with us."

I forgot about that. You then hear a knock at the door. You go to open the door, and it's Mark. He steps in. "Why are you here?"

"I own this house. I bought it extremely cheap. It's in ghost town."

You head to the bedroom, and he follows. You sit on the bed. He sits beside you, and looks at you. "But why here? Why didn't you come home?"

The memories bring the pain witha them. You start to tear up. "I... I... I needed to get away from Dark. I can't face him."

Mark hugs you. "What's wrong? What happened?"

The tears start falling. "I came home from the trip from the mall. I had a gift for Dark. I went to our room. I saw... him... with." You take a breath. "He had... he was... in bed... with some chick."

You try to say more, but your words become unintelligible. Mark holds you in his arms, his heat comforting. You crying soon starts slow.

Once it stops, you speak again. "And it sucks. I am a virgin, and I planned on Dark taking it from me. But now I don't want him to.

And I want revenge. He must pay for this. All he said was sorry. You don't just do that, only to say sorry. Sorry doesn't cut it. And the other thing, You do NOT backstab me and get away with it."

You don't speak for a while, and neither does Mark. You just sit in his embrace. After a while, he speaks. "I hate seeing you like this. You look so broken. I wish I could help." He pauses for a few moments. "Maybe I can."

You look at him, and see his eyes burn with passion. I need it. Its perfect. "I'm all for it."

He leans over to you, and kisses you. You let your body take control, you return the kiss. Soon your tongue starts warring with his. He soon dominates you however, and you end up on your back. You become hard at his dominance.

He slowly take off you clothes, all while kissing you. Once you are stripped of all clothing, you pull away. "This is so unfair. You have way to much clothing."

He pulls off of you, and slowly strips himself. He starts by taking of his shirt, showing off his muscles. He smirks, knowing it antagonizes you. He pulls his pants down, revealing tented boxers.

He steps out of his pants, and hooks his thumbs in his boxers. He smiles at you as he pushes them down. You see his long dick bounce up and down.

He walks over to you, and gets on the bed. He crawls back on you and you start another round of kissing. As you kiss, your hand moves down. You give his hardness a light tug.

Finally, you can't take it anymore. You pull away again. "Mark, I need you now."

He stands up. "Are you sure. I mean, I am pretty big."

"I don't care. I am part demon, I heal fast. Besides, I can use my Aurian powers to heal myself."

You shift your body, giving him access. You mentally prepare yourself as he lines himself up. He slowly pushes in, which causes you to gasp. He stops after the head enters.

You feel a small amount of pain, a lot less than you expected. He looks down at you. You look up, and nod your head. He starts to push him further. Both of you moan out loud.

He stops about half way. "Are you sure your fine? I don't want to hurt you."

You answer by sliding down, pushing the rest of his nine incher in you. Your back arches from the pleasure. He groans loudly.

He stays there for a while, letting you get used to it, even though you don't need to. "Mark, you better start moving. I will kick you if you don't. Fuck me with your big cock."

He slowly pulls out until the head is left in. "You wanted me to move, here you go."

He slams back in all the way. "Oh Fuck." You moan in pleasure. He starts to build up a steady rhythm. Not too slow, but not to rough. Your house fills with sound of slapping skin, along with grunts and groans, and the occasional swear word.

You feel yourself getting close. "Mark... ugh... harder." He shifts his weight, moving to get better leverage. He starts slamming into, driving his dick into you. After a few well placed, rough thrusts, you feel yourself slip over the edge.

"Shit." You yell as you find your release. Your walls tighten around Mark's erection. After a few more slaps, he gives one last powerful thrust. "Fuuuck." He buries himself in you.

You feel his cum enter deep inside your ass. You feel at least six shots enter you. He soon becomes exhausted and falls on top of you, his softening dick still in you. He hugs you, and you fall asleep for a second time that day.

A/N. There, happy? (You know who I am talking to) I will say though, first time writing something like that. That was rather fun. Maybe I will do more later. To those who haven't bugged me for this, Did you like it? Should I do more?