Aftermath

You wake up to see you are naked. You sit up, and feel a slight pain in your ass. You see a sleeping Mark, also naked, in bed with you. The memories of last night flood your mind as you stand up.

You start to walk to your bathroom, when you feel Mark's cum start to work its way out of you. You step in you bathtub, praying the water still works. You turn the faucet, and after a few seconds, the water starts running. You let it run to get rid of rust.

As you wait, you feel wetness slide down your leg. "Ok, that just feels weird." Finally, the water flows cleanly. You clean yourself up, getting rid of the cum and sweat. Soon, you feel nice and clean.

You go back to your room, and rummage through your dressers. "I know I still have clothes here. Where did I put them?" You don't find anything in your dressers. You snap your fingers, and go to a closet in the hall. You find you clothes in an airtight bag. You get dressed.

Eventually Mark gets up, and does the same thing you did, takes a shower. You leave out a set of clothes for him.

As he dresses, he speaks. "How are you standing? You should be sore right now. I pounded you last night."

You think for a moment, then come up with an idea. "Well, I am kinda in some pain, but not much. I think it has to do with my powers. My powers are somewhat connected to my emotions. But they are controlled by my willpower, my mental strength.

I think that since I mentally prepared myself, I'm not in as much pain as I should be. Something similar happened with Jack, if I prepare myself for his loudness, it isn't as bad."

"Makes sense, I think."

Once he is ready, he looks at you. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Yes."

He drives you home. You walk in, and you feel his presence. "I still need some space, but I couldn't stay away."

Nikki then comes down and hugs you. "I'm glad you are back." She then has a confused look. "What is that? You have some kind of glow about you."

"In a minute. I have other things I need to figure out." You then yell out. "Mom, Dad. I need you."

Your mother comes out of the shadows, while your dad shimmers into being. You see they are both worried. Your mom comes and hugs you. "We heard something happened. And when we couldn't sense you, we both assumed something bad happened."

"Something did happen. I was hoping you could explain what happened." You pull away, and imagine your new form. Your body changes, and soon you are back to the strange form.

You see your parents exchange a glance. "We do know. We never thought it was true."

"What do you mean?"

"Our thinking was similar to yours. That you weren't the child of the legend. You could become the one, but you didn't have the angelic blood.

But you gained this form naturally, which means you are the child. But don't worry, the form isn't necessarily dangerous."

You turn back. "That's good. I was worried."

They smile, say goodbye, and leave. You hear Nikki's voice in your head. That still doesn't explain the glow, what happened?

Fine. In a time of need, Mark helped me. We fucked.

Her eyes go wide with shock. "You what? But I thought, you and Dark."

"That was the plan, but Dark was fucking a chick when we came back from the mall. When I asked you to send Mark to me, I ended up telling him everything. One thing led to another, and here we are."

You hear a new voice. "YOU WHAT!"

You roll your eyes as you turn to the voice. You see Dark standing there, clearly angry. "You heard me. I had sex with Mark."

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!"

You don't even bother getting mad. "You know what, you fucked a random girl. I fucked someone I care about, someone who is there for me. Honestly, we are even."

You walk to your room. He follows you, and you feel he is still seething. As the door closes, he starts up again. "But why him? You could have done it with anyone."

"Lets see... I know him. He has been there for me. I don't go around having sex with random strangers. If I fuck someone, it will be with someone I know. He has been there when I have to deal with you. He stood by me in the beginning.

He helped me pick up the pieces of my heart, which you shattered. Dark, I love you. To come home to that, the pain was unbearable. I wanted you to take my virginity, but once I saw that. You lost my trust."

You head open the door, and head outside. "I know what you did doesn't excuse what I did. But I need you to understand why I did it."

He comes beside you. "Honestly, I do understand. I truly am sorry. I knew you weren't ready, but I was. I need a release somehow. But I should have talked to you before I did anything." He stops and hugs you. "Please forgive me."

You return the hug. "I forgive you, but it will take a while before our relationship goes back to what it was."

You hold each other for a little longer. You pull away when you sense a shift in the atmosphere. You look up and see the sky is a sickly green. "The battle is upon us. Dark get everyone out here, but Mark. He doesn't have any powers, he will just be a burden."