Meeting the King of Darkness

A/N. so I am totally writing this part late at night. It is passed one, and I can't fall asleep. And I have to be up at 8 to get ready for work.*le sigh* and what better thing to do the write.

You and Nikki walk around the place, enjoying all that it has to offer. You go around for what seems like ever.

"Y/N, I wanna home. Can we go?"

"Sure. Just let me swing by Mark to say goodbye."

~~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE LAZINESS~~~~

"Alright Mark, you were right, that was fun. But I think it is time to go."

His melodious voice comes in through your headphones. "I think you are right, it is late here. And I would think even later there." He then looks at his camera, and does his ending.

"And until next time Nerdlings. Live long and prosper." You do the famous Spock gesture as you stop the recording.

You then hear Mark laugh in your ears. "Really, the Spock thing, really? Is that the best you can do?"

"What, that's my default saying. I couldn't think of anything else." You pout, looking at your camera. Then you smile and fire back. "At least I try to switch it up every so often, Mister See-You-In-The-Next-Video. I don't even want to hear it." You let out a giggle.

"Touche. You know, once things get more stable, I so wanna do more of these with you. You are like the perfect older brother."

"I am far from perfect, but I am strong. Maybe not physically, but mentally. And anyway when are we gonna tell your fans about us. I told my fans I found my original family, and that my bro was a Tuber. But never said you. They haven't tried to figure out who it is."

"Um, I was thinking of doing it on a livestream. But I really haven't decided yet. And don't worry, I will warn ya." He goes quiet. And you yawn. "Looks like you're tired. Lets end this and I will let you go to bed. Don't forget to edit and upload the video. Night Y/N."

"Night Marky." And you end the call before he can say anything. You know he hates being called that. But hey, he is your brother.

You get up from the desk and get in bed. You end up falling asleep almost instantly. You end up dreaming.

In it you are in a small ten foot square room. You look around, and all You see is one door. Your back is towards the door when you hear it open. You spin around to see a cloaked man come in. He closes the door. You feel nervous and back up against a corner, trying to get away from him.

He pulls down his hood and looks at you with his beady black eyes. "Welcome" He says in a voice you recognize, but deeper, as if his voice was that of a shadows.

"So you're the one causing all the fuss. Your appearance doesn't live up to your reputation." He starts to walk closer to you.

You are scared, but you try to sound strong. "Stay away from me Mark."

He gives an evil chuckle. "My dear Y/N. I am not Mark, and I can sense your fear. You can't hide from me."

He is right in front of you at this point, his breath reeks of decay. He then pulls a knife to your throat. "I wish I could kill, and take your life. But that won't work."

You are terrified, when you think to yourself. I have been though all I have for this. I haven't backed down since... then. And I won't start now. You look down and see your perfect escape plan. You kick up with full force, connecting in between his legs.

He falls back and curls up, hands covering his crotch. "What... the... fuck." He says in between groans.

You run to the door, and open it. You look back and see the man still on the ground, but trying to get up. "Bye loser." You say, feeling antagonistic. You walk out the door.

You sit straight up, looking around. You're in your apartment, sun shining in the window. You pull out your cell, looking at the time. Ten thirty it read. You get up and stretch.

"Man, that was a weird dream. And of Darkiplier, really? Must be from all those fanfics I read, along with gaming with Mark. Oh Shit, the video."

You wake up your computer and open you editing software. You make a quick video to add to the beginning of the video.

"Hey my Nerdlings, sorry I didn't upload yesterday. I was busy with hanging out with my brother and recording the actual video. I ended up playing a lot longer then I normally do. So here it is."

You put that in and edit the recording until you are satisfied. Once it is ready, you upload it. You close the lid of your laptop and call Nikki, asking if she wants to meet up and eat somewhere.

You hang out for a few hours, you even go shopping at the mall. You drop her off at her house, and head back home. When you walk in, you see that it is a little before six in the evening.

"Man, where did the day go. Oh hey, mark should be doing that live stream soon." You walk over to your computer and turn it on. As you get on YouTube, you have a strange feeling.

"Why do I feel like something major is about to happen."

A/N. Well that took longer than expected. It is almost three. I rewrote some parts so many times...
Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I am finally getting tired. Next chapter will be fun