Brothers

You hear Mark's voice, panic at the edge of it. "What did you just say?"

"Relax, as long you follow the rules, you will be fine."

Foxy comes up beside you, Bonnie and Chica come from the stage. "Where's Freddy?"

You hear noise behind you. You Shadowjump to the left. "Nice try, but you didn't get me."

You look over at Freddy, who speaks. "In person your senses are superb."

He looks at Mark. "Well if it isn't the King Of FNAF. Glad to see you again."

Chica looks at you. "So what are you having Cutie Pie?"

"Two large house specials."

"Kay Sweets, I will be back with your food shortly."

You hear Dark in your head. Should I be jealous?

Not unless you think you should be.

She walks to the kitchen. After she disappears, you think of something. "Wait, where is he?"

Bonnie comes beside you. "Dude, you forget. He has to be summoned."

Great. "Dark, come with me."

Nikki looks at you. You see it in her face that she knows what you mean. After all, both if you love the game series. "No please. Don't do it."

"Chillax. He isn't that bad. He is actually pretty cool."

You grab Dark and head to the security room. You pull up the screen, and flip through the cameras. You find the hall, and it shows the poster you need. You hear the iconic laughter.

You put the screen down, and see a slumped suit. "Michael, its me. Come join us. Please, I insist."

You see two pin pricks of light appear and become the size of eyes. You go beside him and kneel. The animatronic slowly puts its arm over your shoulder. "Dark, get the other side."

Both of you manage to get the yellow bear on its feet. You get it to start walking, though slowly.

"Y/N, why can't he walk like the others?"

"Give him some time. He needs to build up his power. He doesn't have an endoskeleton like the others. It takes more energy for him to do this."

You finally get him to the Dining Area, and he is already starting to need you less. "I wish there was something I could do." You say this more to your self. Golden Freddy turns his head slightly towards you.

You then hear his voice, both adult like and child like at the same time. "I know. I wish it hadn't ended like it did. But it was worth it."

As you get to the table, he can stand on his own. You use this as a way to hug him. "I missed you so much Michael."

You hear Dark's voice behind you. "What do you mean?"

You break the hug with your favorite animatronic. "Well..." You are cut off by your cousin.

"Wait, did you say Michael?"

She looks at the bear, who looks back at her. "Yes Brit, its me."

"But... how? I thought... We saw..."

You speak up. "That I can explain... sort of. First off, everybody. This is Golden Freddy. He used to be Michael, as you could have guessed. He is, well was, my adoptive parents birth child.

Even though our parents liked him the most, he always treated me like a brother. He sacrificed himself to let me escape them. He held them in the house as it burned. As he perished, his soul entered a toy teddy bear. In fact, it was one he had given to me when I was young.

His doll survived the fire, but it perished later in another one. His soul fell into the Shadow Realm, and attached to the first thing it found."

Soon after, Chica comes out with the pizzas. You and your friends dig in as the animatronics put on a show. Once all is done, Michael sits beside you. "I still can't believe what you are. I always knew you were special."

"Thanks. I just wish you would have lived. You didn't deserve to die. And not by my hands."

"Y/N, you didn't kill me. I wanted to save you from them. I may not have shown it, but I always wished I could have protected you from them."

"Thanks. I am so glad I came here today. By the way, why did you never show yourself when I would come here in dreams?"

"Honestly, I couldn't. I can only be summoned when the game is active, or times like this. I am glad you thought of me."

"How could I not, I always knew what happened to you. Even from a young age, I learned to trust my dreams." An idea forms in your head. "Would you like to have some fun? That is, if the others creatures agree to it."

You hear a yes from all of the animatronics. "Guys, on my cue, run to the security room."

You then walk away, and move out of sight, then sneak up behind Mark. You push him slightly when saying boo. He screams. Next thing you know, the animatronics are going to their positions.

A computerized voice speaks throughout the building. "Game protocol two activating in two minutes."

You look at everybody. "Lets go."

You let the rest go ahead of you. When you step on the room, you hear a ding. You smile. All electronic equipment, including the lights, flash off and on. You look to the others. "Let the game begin."

A/N. In case you can't tell, I like fnaf. All rights of fnaf go to Scott. It isn't my franchise, I am just using it as part of my Fanfic.