A New House, A New Demon

A/N so yeah, I hope you guys are liking my story. I enjoy making this, and I am having a blast.

"The rest of our stuff will be arriving tomorrow. Mark, that includes all your channel equipment. Alright time to pick rooms."

You hear Dark. "I call the biggest."

You laugh. "I don't think so. There is a certain way I am doing this."

You hear him in your head. But.

"But nothing. Its my house, so I am calling the shots at this point." You turn to your cuz. "The offer still stands. You can change rooms if you want."

"Nah, I'm good. My room is my room. Do you know how long I have been in the attic? I like it."

"So that solves that. Mark, you are getting the largest room. Just know that my channel stuff is going in there as well. Part of the room was cut off and made an office. I figure we can share that for our channels."

You turn to Dark. "You will be with me in the center room. The reason I will explain later."

You look at Nikki. "And that leaves you. You will obviously get the last room. And will be sharing it when Jack gets here."

At this point, Brit head to her room. Mark looks at you. "But what about your parents?"

"They aren't human. They don't need to sleep. Besides, they have other things to do. They may be my Guardian duo, but they have other jobs too."

So why am I to sleep with you?

Really, now. Fine. Both you and I have been falling for each other. I was thinking we should soon make it real. Plus, we both own each other. Might as well.

He doesn't say anymore. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to do something." You walk into the wall, Shadowjumping up to your cousin. She jumps. "Ok please don't do that. Not in my room anyway."

"Sorry, it's just easier. But I have a question for you. What would you think about being with Warfstache like I am with Dark?"

You see a twinkle in her eyes, but in vanishes. "And why do you ask this?"

"Well, I was approached by him. He seems to have a crush on you. Plus I have to admit, his power will help us in the upcoming battle. I told him I would think about it. Since it involves you, I thought I would see what you want."

"Do I get powers?"

"I honestly don't know. Both Nikki and I had powers. I would say it is a possibility. It you two actually fall in love, some of his powers may transfer to you. Or it may not. But your blood will make him stronger. You have an ancient bloodline, but one that doesn't have powers."

"Well, I have always found him the coolest of all the Ipliers. But do you trust him?"

"Do a degree. I think he has something else planned. But he was truthful when he said he will do anything to save our world."

"What the hell, why not."

You snap your fingers, imagining the pink jerk on front of you. Pink gas comes out of the shadows, and forms on the floor. "That hurt you know."

"I really don't care. Again, you kidnapped my soul in the Shadow Realm."

He looks at you, his pink irises glowing. "Touche. So what to you want?"

"My cousin says she is game. Just know this, you harm her in any way, I was make sure you never see the light of day. Don't make me regret this."

"You won't." He turns to Brittany, and bows. "M'lady." He stands back up and holds out his hand. "May I?"

She holds out her hand. He grabs her hand, leans down and kisses her hand. He slowly moves up her arm as she blushes. He stops moving when he gets to the inside of her elbow. You look away, knowing what is about to happen.

Dark, ignore the screaming.

As soon as you say that, it begins. The most blood curdling scream you ever heard from her. I should have told her. Soon the scream dies down. You look and see she is still standing, but breathing heavy.

You step closer, but a force stops you. You whisper a spell, and the force shatters. You grab her and lay her on the bed. "I'm sorry, guess I should have warned you. But your fine now."

Her breathing slows. "I thought something like that would happen, but I didn't think it would be that painful. So I guess he sleeps in my room." She said the last sentence as a matter of fact, not a question. You glance at her mark, which is somewhat bloody. You see a pixilated W with a pink moustache.

You look at the pink person. "Alright Pinkie, welcome to the family. Watch where you tread."

His eyes glow in anger. "Do not call me that."

You smirk. "I will call you what ever I want. Think of it as payback for trapping me." You travel downstairs, and let everyone know what happened.

It becomes late, and most have retired to their beds. You and Dark are the only two to stay up. Around eleven, someone comes in the house. "HELLO LADDIES. JACKABOY IS HOME."

"The house may be big, but do you really have to yell? Like louder than even your normal. Most have gone to bed. In fact, all have but Dark and I. I wanted to make sure you got home all right."

Thank God I put up a temporary silence spell. Which has probably broken.

You yawn. "I think I am gonna hit the hay. Worry about your stuff tomorrow. You are bunking with Nikki, for obvious reasons. Have a good night."

You Shadowjump up to your room. You change into your sleeping clothes, and lay down in bed. You get comfy, when you sense Dark come in the room. He changes and crawls in bed.

He wraps his arms around you, holding you. You start to drift off in his warm embrace. The last thing you hear is his voice. "I love you." Sleep consumes you before you can answer.