Fun Fun

You wake up earlier than normal. Once you get dressed, you hear Mark scream. "Holy Balls, what happened to my Flouf."

You walk out of your room, and walk past his room. You speak in your most nonchalant voice ever. "Next time, don't prank the family Nerd."

You walk down the stairs as he tries to run after you. "It was you!" He sounds more mad than questioning.

"Yep. You pranked me, so I got you back."

You get some milk, and drink it. Nikki comes down and sees him. She yells in sadness. "Nooo, not the flouf." She looks at you. "You killed the flouf."

"Don't freak out, I will give you back the flouf. After the convention anyway."

"But how will I explain to my fans? They love the flouf."

You laugh. "Don't worry I got that covered. Just get your butt ready, or we will be late. Don't worry about me, my stuff is packed."

You sit and watch Tv. You flick through the channels, but don't find anything interesting. You hear Dark come downstairs, and he sits next to you.

You nudge him. "What do you think you are doing?"

He looks at you. "Sitting here. Probably watch tv until you get back. It's not like I can go with."

"True, but I wish you could. If only we could tell the world about you. But that would be catastrophic."

A thought pops in your head, and you laugh. Dark looks at you confused. "Sorry, I just thought of something. Before I had met you, before I met Mark, I always wished you were real.
That I would be the one to awaken the nice side in you. My dream has become a reality."

You hear someone come down, you look to see it is Anti. He waves at you, and sits on a chair. "Sup."

Ever since he and Nikki have become an unofficial thing, he has been a lot nicer to you.

"Really, now is not the time. As much as i would like to talk to you, we need Jack."

He pouts. He has totally started to be nice. Maybe Nikki is a good companion for him.

"But I want to be out."

"I know, and Dark and I have a few things to teach you. But we have to leave in an hour, and Jack needs to get ready.

Unfortunately we can't blow our cover. Not yet anyway. People would freak out of they knew you or Dark were real. People would turn against me if they knew I was a blood descendent of Satan."

He huffs. "I know. Fine."

He lets Jack have control, who looks at the clock. "I gotta hurry."

You cuddle with Dark until everybody is ready, which is much sooner than you wanted.

Dark speaks in his deep voice. "Have fun everybody."

You leave last. Before you go, you walk over to Dark. You lean and kiss his cheek. "Be good. I can't save you from any trouble."

He smiles. "I will be fine. Just go, your fans need you."

You leave, and get in the car.

~~Time Skip to con.~~

"It's too bad Jack couldn't be with us. But it's cool he has his own booth. You ready for this Mark?"

"Yea. But how am I gonna explain the loss of the flouf?"

"As I said, I will take care of that."

People start filing in for your Q&A. Once everyone is seated, you begin.

"Hello Nerdlings and Markiplites. Welcome to our Q and A. As you all know I am (nerdy channel). And with me is my awesome brother, Markiplier."

People yell, but not many. Both Mark and you speak the same thing. "You guys can do better than that. Let's hear that again."

This time, the crowd roars. After the roar dies, Mark speaks. "That is much better. We knew you guys could do it. Now before we begin, Y/N, what is going on?"

You smile to the crowd. "Thank you Mark. We have a few members of security here with us. They will pass around a few mics for you guys to ask questions. We will let them decide who asks questions. Now, without any further ado, let us begin."

A guard gives a mic to a teenager in the front. Her voice is squeaky, but somehow pleasant. "Hi my name Tina. Mark, why did you get rid of the flouf?"

You speak before Mark does. "Well Tina, that is simple. We had a brotherly competition. You know how Mark liked the flouf. Well I prefer my hair short. We made a deal. If he won, I would let my hair grow out for three months. If I won, he have to cut off the flouf. You can guess who one."

Mark clears his throat. "I was totally sure I was gonna win. I knew what I was doing. But he destroyed me."

The girl laughs, which sounds like a mouse getting stabbed with a fork. She hands the mic to the guard. You see another one give a mic to another girl, this one dressed like the Goblin Queen. Or at least a female version of the Goblin King.

"Hi I'm Alyssa, what do you guys do in your free time?"

You know what you want to say. "Sorry, I gotta do this. You remind me of the babe."

She smiles. "What babe?"

"Babe with the power."

"What power?"

"Power of voodoo."

"Who do?"

"You do."

"Do what?"

"Remind me of the babe."

You laugh, along with a few others who understand what just happened.

Mark looks at you confused. "Again, sorry. I just loved your costume, and I knew what it was. I couldn't stop my inner nerd from doing that. Not that my outer nerd would stop it anyway."

Mark takes over. "Well, we kinda just hang out. We have friends that are outside of YouTube. You guys know about Y/N's friend Nikki."

You speak up. "And I have been officially unofficially seeing someone. So that has been taking up my time."

You hear some scream, asking who it is.

"All in due time. I am trying to keep this person away from my channel life. Maybe at some point, I will introduce you."