Internally Shattered

You get home, and everyone is pretty tired. You all go to bed, though you make sure to get rid of the door portal.

You get to bed, and Darknlays with you. He starts kissing your neck, which you love. You soon feel his hardened length against you. "Oh Dark. I want to keep going, but I can't."

He stops. "What's wrong? Did I do anything?"

"Oh Dark, no. It's just... well I'd rather not say. Let's just say, I'm not ready."

"I understand. I won't push you." With that, he adjusts himself as not to make you uncomfortable. You fall asleep fast.

You wake up the next day, way later than your normal. Like it is in the afternoon. You don't feel Dark beside you. "He must have gotten up early."

You get up, and get dressed for the day. When you open the door, you are knocked to the ground by Nikki. "Not yet. Stay in there. And don't try to Shadowjumping, we cast a lockdown on this room." She closes the door and locks it.

You go to your window, but that won't budge. You sigh. "The hell is going on?"

Soon though, the door opens. "Alright, here is the deal. You, your cousin, and I, will be going to the mall. We have a plan for you."

She practically pushes you to the car, where you cousin is waiting. As Brittany drives, you realize the date.

"Oh hell no. You two better not have something planned."

"Well it is your birthday... but we just want to take you shopping." The drive to the mall doesn't take long. First thing you go to check is clothing. You end up buying a few shirts, and a nice pair of jeans. You go to find some rings and ear rings.

You have been wanting to get your ears repierced, but nothing catches your eyes. But you do see a pair of regular rings. You see two wings. (Like what's shown above) One is silver, and the other is black.

You call Nikki over. "Check these out. They are stunning."

She looks at them. "Oh wow. They would fit you two perfectly. You would have the black, showing how his darkness has changed your life.

He would have the silver, symbolizing how your light has made him a great person. Or even he has the black, cause you know, it is Dark. I love it. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, but they are expensive. I can't ask you to by them both. You have done so much for me, I can't ask you to buy them."

"Well you didn't ask me. And I am getting them for you." She buys the rings, and you and her head out to the car. Again, Brittany is waiting for you.
She holds a small vase, just big enough to hold a ring box, which you happen to have. You pack the vase, and then head home.

You step out of the car, holding the vase. Dark will like this vase. But he will love what's inside it.

You make your way into the house. You get stopped by Mark. "I know it is your birthday, so I got you this." He hands you a piece of paper, and you look at it. "This paper hereby verifies that your name shall be Y/N Fischbach." You look at Mark. "Oh Mark, thank you."

"Oh that's not all, I may have taken your wallet earlier. Your new I.D. and cards are in there. You can thank me later."

You smile as you Shadowjump to your room, where you stop in your tracks. You see a beautiful redheaded girl. Naked on your bed, and bouncing on top of Dark.

She is facing away from you, and Dark has his eyes closed. A tear falls down your cheek. You throw the vase against the wall, where it shatters. As it shatters, you will everything into the Shadow Realm.

The shattering sound makes them both jump. They both look at you. You don't look at her, you don't care about her. But your eyes lock with Dark for a split second, and you turn and run into the shadows.

You go to the first place you think of. Your old place with Mark. The one place you can hide from Dark. You enter your old room, and lock the door. You crawl in the bed, which you left there. You play the same events that have just happened.

All the emotions you have held back in the last few minutes now overwhelm you. The tears start falling faster. You cry out, the pain in your heart unbearable. The more you cry, the more it hurts. The more it hurts, the more you cry. You eventually cry yourself asleep.

You awaken to a pounding on the door. You look at the door, but you don't say anything. You slowly get out of bed, and watch the door. You stop moving as the pounding stops.

Next thing you know, the door is flying towards you. You reflexively act, and deflect the door to the side. You see Dark at the doorway, pulling his foot down from a kick.

You turn around, and try to run to the wall. He grabs your arm, effectively stopping you. He pulls you and shoves you onto the bed. You don't even look at him.

"I'm sorry."

He doesn't say anything else. He sits beside you. You feel him looking at you. After what feels like eternity, he speaks again. "Please, say something."

Fire burns in your heart. You look at him dead in the eye. "After what you did, all you say is sorry. You want me to forgive you after you shattered my heart."

You stand up and start walking away. He grabs you again. "Please don't leave."

You don't look at him. "Dark, let me go."

He doesn't. The fire spreads from your heart, and into the rest of your body. "I said, let me go."

"Please, let me talk."

The fire courses through your whole body. "I am giving you one more chance. Let. Me. Go."

"Not until we talk. At least, not until I explain."

The fire burns with power. You feel something snap deep within you. A powerful shockwave erupts from you. The shockwave sends Dark flying until he hits a wall.

You walk over to him, and notice you seem to be standing a little higher, but you don't focus on that. You stand over him, and he looks terrified. "I will tell you this once. Leave me be. I need time to deal with what you did."

You blast a hole in the hall, and fly away. You fly to a ghost town not far away. You land at a huge mirror. The mirror was a mural, shows that there is art all around us. Sometimes just takes a different view point.

You look in the mirror and jump back. You aren't human, but you aren't demon either.

A/N sorry for the multiple uploads, my cell has been having issues.