Power Merge is Real

"You know, it has been three weeks since Dark came out." You look out the window.

"I know, and I don't care. The longer away he is, the better. Besides, why do you care?" Mark smirks at you, then looks back to the road. "Do you love him."

You blush. "Honestly, I don't know. I do have feelings for him, I just don't know what. I don't feel as if I love him... but I do care about him. My heart aches with him being gone so long. But I feel as if I am free."

You then hear Nikki's voice from the back. "Don't worry, eventually you will find out your feelings." You then hear her voice in your head. Even if he isn't the one, at least you have someone to talk to about everything. Of course she knew, she could read you like an open book.

"Thanks Nikki, you have no idea how much that means." I still can't believe you can do this. Just think, you can ask me all the questions you want about my brother.

She starts laughing. Mark glances back. "What's so funny?"

She blushes harder. "Nothing. Nothing at all." Thanks, now my face is as red as a tomato. I am gonna get you for this.

You laugh. "Yeah right. You won't be able to get me. Do you want me to tell him, or should I?"

"You."

You look over at Mark. "It seems like my friend here has powers of her own. She seems to have telepathy. Not as strong as me, but she has them. We were just talking."

"So wait, does she have demonic blood?"

"I don't think so, she isn't evil at all."

She speaks in your mind. But you aren't evil either. You fought against Dark.

"That is true, but need I remind you about the prank."

She flinches. "No, I still am terrified of you when you get like that."

By this point, Mark has reached where you were going. Once he parks, he looks over at you. "What is she talking about?"

Now you blush. "Well, when I got involved in a prank war, I changed. You could say that's when a dark side of me comes out. And last time, I went overboard. And now that I know I have demonic blood, I think when I prank is when my demon side comes out."

"I think I understand. Now that we are here, lets put this topic aside." He looks back at Nikki. "We have a surprise for you." After he said that, you see a familiar figure come out of the building.

"Nikki get out if the car, but look away from the building."

You and Mark get out as she does. "Mark, make sure she doesn't look."

You walk over to Jack, and you your telepathy. Just be quiet, I want this to be a surprise. I have been wanting to do this for a while.

He winks at you, acknowledging that he heard you. As you look at him, you focus on his eyes. You immediately see eyes with sickly green irises.

Perfect, now I just need to pull him out. But I will do that later.

You bring him over to Nikki, and tart to speak. "Ok I want to introduce you to a very good friend of mine." She turns around, and screams. "Jack, I am so happy to see you again." Jack steps forward and hugs her.

Both you and mark speak. "Wait, what?" Then you speak. "You two know each other? Nikki, why didn't you tell me?"

She looks at you. "Well, remember when I won that trip to Ireland?"

"Oh no... please tell me you didn't."

"I didn't, don't worry. But I literally walked into him at the airport. He was just coming back from a trip himself. We talked, and became best friends."

You fake a look of hurt. "I thought I was your best friend."

She punches you in the arm. "You are my best friend. My nerdy best friend. He is my Irish best friend."

You all talk for a what seems like a long time. You feel him watching you through Jack's eyes. I know, I know. Just give me a minute.

"I'm sorry." You whisper to everyone, not able to actually tell them. You push out your hand, and feel you powers hook onto something. Jack has stopped talking, everybody looking at you in confusion. You close your hand and pull your arm back.

Jack eyes close and he starts to twitch. You hear Mark. "Oh no." Jack stops twitch. He opens his green colored eyes.

He speaks in the same voice you heard in the Shadow Realm. "Thank you for bringing me up. I am so glad you held up your side of the bargain."

Both Mark and Nikki have backed up. "I have. And you owe me something."

He smiles, the evilness giving away what he plans. "Let me guess. You're backstabbing me."

His smile turns even more wicked. "What a wonderfully smart kid you are."

Something in your mind snaps. Your eyes go from their normal light (color), to a dark electric (color). "Big mistake."

You trust out your hand, sending him flying away. If only I could fly... you feel the energy start to form on your back. Not like that, I must hide that power. I can't reveal it yet.

You concentrate, and the energy goes away. Anti comes back and kicks your stomach. As you fall back, he jumps on you. You looks at you in the eyes. "Any last words before I kill you?"

You smirk. "Yeah. DARK get out here and help me."

Then you fade into the shadows that Anti has cast over you. He gets up, looking around for you. "Get out here you little ass."

You come out of his own shadow, and kick his ass. He flies right into Dark. He wrestles with Dark, trying to get away. You cup your hand, as if holding a softball. An orb of energy, the same color as your eyes, forms in your hand.

Anti breaks free of Darks hold, running straight at you. You lob the energy straight at his feet. He yells as he trips. Dark runs over to grab him. Y/N, force him back.

"I can't, he is too strong for me. But push him away and grab my hand."

If you can't do it now, what good will that do?

"Trust me. I don't know how, but I feel it on my gut that it will work."

Dark lifts Anti above his head, and throws him towards the building. He starts to run over towards you. You raise your hand before Anti hits the ground. You use your power to slow his fall a little bit, as it is still Jack's body. Dark grabs your hand, and the brand stars to glow. This time, the glow is different. The moustache is still black, but the D is glowing (fav color)

By this point, Anti is running towards both of you. You speak in a strong voice. "With the power I have, I command you to return to where you came from."

Your mark glows brighter, almost blinding you. Anti stops moving, and his body starts twitching. Once the twitching stops, he falls to the ground.
"Jack, I'm sorry." You let go of Dark's hand, and start to walk over. As you go to take your third step, you legs give out from under you. "Too much strain." You speak before blacking out.