1956: chapter seven

Dedicated to Rita (lashtonordie ) because she's my love and I love her a lot ok bye

For some reason I'm particularly in love with Luke today

-

Saturday May 12th, 1956

Luke and Reece were finally having a date. Reece had planned it and he was nervous that Luke wouldn't like it, then he would leave and never talk to Reece again.

The two parked outside Reece's house and Luke let Reece open his door for him, taking his hand in his as he led him to the front door. Reece didn't let go of Luke's hand as he opened the front door. They went inside and Reece dragged Luke to the back garden.

Luke smiled as he saw pretty twinkling lights in the tree and a picnic underneath the oak tree and to his left the record player was playing an Elvis track. Luke already loved the date planned.

It was about three in the afternoon and Luke had met Reece outside the diner so Luke's dad didn't see them together, Luke just didn't want to risk anything.

"Do you live here alone?" Luke asked slightly confused.

"It use to be my grandparents house, they died when I was young but refused to sell the house. Then I moved out when my parents divorced." Reece explained, pulling Luke outside in to the garden.

Reece sat down, pulling Luke down and they both smiled, before Reece opened up the basket of food he'd brought out. He took out a bowl of fresh pasta along with some sandwiches. He'd asked his mum to come round that morning to help, and she'd done it all for them, along with making some cookies for them and fresh lemonade.

The two ate the food, humming to the music playing, Elvis Presley's first vinyl, Rock 'N' Roll. The pair loved his music and Luke was slightly in love with the man himself.

"So how long have you known your friends?" Luke asked.

"Since I was a kid." Reece said, stabbing at the pasta, feeding Luke some. "There's Ashton, Michael, Oli, Matt and James. We're all practically brothers besides Ash and Mikey, because they're together."

Luke raised his eyebrows and Reece wanted to say he looked cute, "Like together, together?"

Reece nodded, "Have been since they were fifteen. They helped me realise I liked boys too." He smiled, "If it wasn't for them, I would've called you a fag for staring at me and probably beaten you up but I haven't." Luke smiled at his words, he was partially glad he wasn't in the hospital, Reece was strong, Luke would've snapped like a twig.

"They don't look like they're together." Luke admitted.

"They can't be out, if they were found out they'd get their heads caved in." Reece said making Luke frown and Reece rubbed between the blonds eyebrows, making him blush.

Reece fed him again, "I don't want that to happen to us." Luke said quietly, "I-I like you."

"I like you too Beauty, and I'll never let anyone hurt you for being with me. I'd protect you with my life." Reece kissed Luke's forehead after finishing and Luke sighed and leaned in to him, resting his head on Reece's chest.

Reece moved making Luke look up and then Reece straddled Luke, pushing him down to the blanket. Reece smiled at the blond who looked confused. "Have you ever made out with someone?" Reece questioned.

Luke blushed, "N-No." Luke admitted. He was way too awkward to do that.

Reece smiled and took off his leather jacket, he was wearing a tight black shirt, making Luke feel self conscious in his blue and white button up. Reece put the leather jacket under Luke's head, making him smile before Reece encased Luke's lips in a kiss.

Luke's hands went to Reece's waist, he was fit, not muscular but just nice. Reece had his forearm holding him up and his other hand on Luke's cheek, guiding him as they kissed.

Reece's tongue swiped at Luke's bottom lip and Luke scrunched his nose up making Reece pull away and laugh, "Baby you gotta open your mouth."

Luke blushed, hiding his face behind his hands, "I'm sorry, I'm so awkward. He let out an awkward giggle and Reece grinned, running his hand over Luke's soft cheek, he was so pretty.

Reece leaned down again and kissed Luke softly, their lips moving against one another's, slowly and softly and sensually and Luke whimpered as he felt Reece's tongue again, this time he opened his mouth. Reece's tongue touched Luke's and the blond gripped Reece's waist again.

Reece's tongue roamed Luke's mouth, across the back of his teeth and Luke giggled accidentally biting Reece's tongue making him hiss. "Fucking hell Luke." He pulled away and Luke bit his lip.

"Sorry." Luke blushed, "You licked my gum and it tickled."

Reece smiled and kissed Luke's nose, "You're very very cute Lucas."

"That's not my name." Luke pouted, letting Reece kiss across his cheek and down his jaw and neck. When Reece sucked at Luke's skin, the blond squeaked and Reece smiled against his neck.

"I can't be back too late," Luke said, seeing the sky go pink and red, the sun was setting. "My dad will kill me."

"You'll kill me if you keep letting me kiss you, sugar." Reece mumbled making Luke snort out a laugh. "What?"

"That was lame." Luke laughed, making Reece look at him.

Reece smiled, "You're lame."

"Shut up." Luke said and let Reece kiss him again, his arms around Reece's neck as they kissed. Luke was more comfortable with using his tongue now, or well Reece taking control of the kiss. Luke was so innocent and weak with all of this, he never kissed and he never did anything remotely intimate or sexual.

So when Reece's hands were on Luke's waist, he thought nothing of it. But then Reece was slowly undoing Luke's trousers and the blond shot up, pushing Reece away.

Reece panted, "Fuck I'm sorry--"

"I don't want to do that, not at all yet." Luke panted, his knees to his chest so Reece couldn't get to him. He felt out of breath with all the kissing.

Reece nodded, "I went too fast, it's my fault. I'm sorry." Reece kissed Luke's forehead. "I'll only do it when you're ready to."

Luke nodded, seeing Reece's bright red swollen lips and smiling, leaning forward and kissing Reece softly. "Just slowly please, we barely know each other." Reece nodded slowly and kissed Luke again, before crawling and pushing Luke down again.

Luke grinned and kissed back, rolling them over so he was on top. Reece held Luke's waist tightly, holding him flush against him, their lips moving slow and soft but needy.

Then they heard shouting and Luke sat up, just as someone shouted Reece's name.

"I fûcking told the--" Reece said, but stopped when his friends were at the back door, staring at them. "--m I was on a date."

Ashton crossed his arms, leaning against the doorframe, "Care to explain Grean?"

-

Mashton have come to party and be cøckblocks, I blame kris for mashton

I like this chapter