1956: chapter eleven (+)

Long chapter?? Yes, please commenting, I'm loving the feedback.

also, there's smut in this

Jensen Ackles is 37 today my baby is so grown I love him

-

Friday June 1st, 1956

Luke sat at the front of maths, his glasses perched on his nose as he took notes of what the teacher said. He felt someone tap his back before a piece of paper was thrown on to his desk.

He glanced back to see Reece smiling at him, mouthing for him to open the letter.

Luke unfolded it and smiled at the note.

still coming over today bam bam? xx
-R

Luke glanced back at Reece who sent him a wink before Luke scribbled down a message back.

Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world x
-Lu

Luke made sure it got back to Reece before turning back around, missing the grin on Reece's face.

After class ended, the two walked out of school together, not side by side or talking, just together. Everyone would've thought they just had to because they were pushed together.

The two went towards Reece's car, acting casual before Luke's name was called, "Luke!" The blond turned around to see Calum there, walking towards the couple. "Where're you going with Grean?"

"We're gonna study together, we have a quiz on Monday." Luke said, "You know how Mrs Dawkins is, handing out pop quizzes." He smiled, trying to hide the face he was shitting himself.

Calum narrowed his eyes brows at Luke but nodded slowly, "Good Luck on the quiz Luke."

Luke hugged his friend and said thank you before getting in to Reece's car. "I don't like Calum." Reece said, making Luke chuckle.

"Why?"

"Well one, he gets to hug you in public, and two, he's shady as fuck." Reece said making Luke smile. "Should we go? I have our night planned."

"Sure, let's go."

When they arrived at Reece's house, Luke took the bag out that had his clothes in it. His dad thought he was sleeping at Calum's house, so it didn't look odd when he took a duffle of clothing with him.

As soon as the front door shut, Reece had lifted Luke up in to his arms and their lips were attached. Luke giggled in to the kiss and ran his hands through Reece's hair. Reece's hands held Luke's bum, holding him close so their crotches touched.

Reece set Luke down on the sofa, laying Luke down as they kissed, him in between Luke's legs. Reece pressed his hand to Luke's throat softly, detaching their lips and kissing down his neck. Reece unbuttoned Luke's first button, kissing at the revealed skin. "God you're so perfect." He moaned softly. "So beautiful."

Luke bit his lip, holding back moans as Reece's hips pressing and rubbed softly against his. "I like you so much sugar."

Luke grinned, "I like you too."

Reece pulled off with pink lips and pecked Luke's lips once.

"I never thought I'd like a boy, but I always thought you were hot." Luke mumbled, gripped Reece black shirt.

"I never thought the cute nerd at the front of class would like me back." Reece said, tapping Luke's glasses.

Luke blushed, moving his glasses to take them off but Reece shook his head, pushing them back on Luke's nose. "Keep 'em on you look hot in glasses." Luke heated up again when Reece dipped down and kissed him. He felt Reece's nose against his glasses making him smile in to the kiss.