1956: chapter fourteen (+)

I've been forgetting to write the dates lol but it's like June now

Luke has such nice dainty legs and I wanna know what they look and feel like shaved??? Is that weird or

Not proof read--kinda

-

Friday June 14th, 1956

It was Friday night and Luke and Reece were finally alone together. The two sat in the bath together at Reece's house. The couple were talking about something completely random that happened in maths class that day, but all Luke could think about was Reece's hands on his ankles.

Luke watches the way Reece's lips wrapped around words and then Luke felt Reece's finger tips going up his thighs and then Luke was being pulled in to Reece's lap.

"You're not listening are you?" Reece smirked.

"Uh, sure I am." Luke blushed, biting his bottom lip. Luke couldn't focus, because his damn cock was touching Reece's.

"What did I say then?" Reece smirked, running his hand across Luke's bum, cupping both cheeks in his hands and Luke smiled bashfully.

"Like I fûcking know." Luke giggled before he leaned down and connected their lips. The two boys kissed passionately, Reece's hands kneading at Luke's bum softly.

"You're so beautiful." Reece whispered pressing kisses to Luke's neck and jaw. "Can I do something for you, doll face?"

"Do what?"

Luke looked down at Reece for an answer but all he got in return was Reece's finger at his entrance.

"Oh."

"Can I touch you sugar?"

"Please." Luke begged.

Reece chuckled before his finger circled Luke's hole, teasing Luke who clenched at the thought of it. Reece slowly nudged in the tip of his finger and Luke whimpered, his arms going around Reece's neck and staying there as he scraped his nails across the skin of his shoulders. "Please Reece."

Reece pushed his finger in till it was at his second knuckle and Luke took in a deep breath as Reece started to nudge it in and out. "Oh my god." Luke rocked backwards in to Reece's hand and the brunette chuckled, kissing at Luke's chest.

Reece sucked hickeys in to Luke's pale chest as he moved his finger. His other hand went to Luke's neck, holding him closer. Reece moved his finger quicker, before he pulled out making Luke whimper, but he moaned again when Reece pushed in two fingers.

"Are you alright?" Reece asked softly, making Luke look at him, grabbing his cheeks and smiling. "Hm baby? Tell me."

Luke nodded, grinding back on Reece's hand. "Please finger me, I need it."

"Put your hand around yourself bam bam." Reece said and Luke instantly moved his hand to his cock and moving his hand, he leaned his head to Reece's shoulder and closed his eyes and he moved his hand. Reece moved his fingers in and out of Luke, kissing the blonds shoulder as he did.

Reece moaned softly as Luke's hand grazed his cock and he stilled his fingers, making Luke moan. "Can you touch me too lukey?" Reece asked, his hand gripping Luke's hip. "Put your hand around mine and yours yeah?"

Luke nodded and moved his hand to wrap around both of their cocks, he looked down and moaned at the sight of the hard cocks touching and sliding across one another's. Reece moved his fingers again, in time with Luke's strokes. "God you're so hot." Reece moaned, "Such soft hands, sugar."