1956: chapter sixteen

such a long chapter, pls comment through out

sleepy baby

-

Monday June 24th, 1956

Luke and Reece sat under a tree on the field of the school, hidden away from everyone. They were skipping class, Reece made sure it was a class Luke was doing well in so he wasn't far behind, he was missing his favourite class but didn't care.

Luke had his head on Reece's lap, his hands going through the blonds hair. "I'm still pissed."

"About?"

"Sarah." Reece scoffed making Luke smile and look up at him. "What?" Reece asked seeing the fond smile on Luke's face.

"You're so jealous." Luke giggled, "She's only coming for dinner, my dad wants to "meet the girl I've been hanging out with so much"." Luke snorted making Reece smiled and lean down to kiss Luke mid laugh.

Luke sighed in to the kiss, his hands cupping Reece's face. "I really like you."

"I like you too bam bam."

"Why do you call me that?" Luke asked, his eyebrows furrowed making Reece smile and run his finger across the crease which made Luke blush.

"Because you remind me of Bambi, 'cause your eyes are so big and innocent." Reece smiled but Luke still looked confused. "Have you even seen Bambi, sugar?"

Luke shook his head, "I know what it is but I haven't seen it."

"What the fuck Luke, we're gonna watch it one day." He said making Luke smile.

"You called me a baby deer, Reece, I feel offended." Luke laughed making Reece roll his eyes and kiss Luke again, peppering him in kisses making Luke giggle and try and push him away.

"A cute baby deer." Reece mumbled, kissing Luke all over.

"I'm not an animal!" Luke shrieked, before Reece's lips were on his. "Oh." Luke kissed back, hand on Reece's neck, holding him close. Reece's hand slid down Luke's chest, to his hips and Luke's hips bucked up when feeling Reece's hand on his cock through his jeans. "Fuck."

"Still my bam bam, aren't you?" Reece teased, touching Luke slowly and softly.

"Y-Yeah."

"But my cockslut too."

Luke's eyes widened but nodded, "Yeah I am."

"Good boy."

-

"So Sarah, what are your views on marriage?"

"Dad!"

Luke was hating this dinner, his dad had been asking Sarah all kinds of questions and they were terrible and Luke just wanted the night to end.

"It's okay, Luke." Sarah smiled, "My father wants me to marry after high school, and have a kid."

Luke's eyes widened, "Wait, we graduate soon."

"I know." Sarah smiled softly, but Luke could see she didn't want to have a baby and get married straight after high school.

"Has your father met Luke yet, I would think Luke would make a wonderful husband." Andrew smiled at Sarah and Luke's mouth fell open.

"Excuse me, I'm still seventeen, I am not marrying anyone till I'm at least twenty." Luke said and Andrew sent him a look, making Luke shut up.

"My father doesn't want me having anything with a boy until I'm married, all my family married after high school." Sarah said.