1956: chapter thirty-one (+)

70+ comments 80+votes

Look at lu and his lil curl in his hair aw, he's so gorgeous I'm so in love

I put (+) for smut chapters now :)

-

Saturday August 24th, 1956

-

Luke sat on the bed, his favourite book in hand as he read silently. Reece sat in the armchair in the hotel room, phone pressed to his ear. It was the man who sorted out the betting for Reece's fights, they were close friends.

Luke wore nothing but the panties Reece brought him and a large white button up shirt, that was half way done.

Reece was staring at Luke's thighs as he listened to his friend talk on the phone, Luke had beautiful thighs.

Luke looked up when feeling Reece's stare and he lifted his legs up as he looked at his boyfriend, "what?" Luke asked. "Why're you staring?"

Reece only smiled before his smile widened when Luke put down his book and stood up. He walked over to Reece and straddled the boy, placing his hands on his chest, tugging at the shirt hem.

Reece smiled, wrapping an arm around Luke's waist and to his bum, sliding his hand in to his panties. Luke moaned softly and leaned his head in Reece's neck, kissing his neck gently. "Love you." He whispered.

Reece smiled, moving his neck to let Luke have more room. "I'm gonna have to call you back David."

Reece hung up, putting the phone on the receiver before he put his other hand on Luke's thigh. Luke leaned down and kissed Reece softly.

"You okay?" Reece asked.

"Yeah, just a little nervous for tomorrow." Luke smiled shyly.

"We'll be fine." Reece chuckled, "after the fight, I'll come back here. Then the next morning we will have the money and we can start the trip to Perth." He pressed a kiss to Luke's mouth, "sound good."

Luke nodded, "yeah."

Reece smiled, running his hand across Luke's entrance and feeling him clench.

"Can we make love one more time in Sydney?" Luke asked.

Reece nodded, "of course we can sugar."

Reece lifted Luke up, making the blond giggle before walking him to the bed. He placed Luke down, watching him shuffle back on the uncomfortable hotel bed towards the pillows.

Reece stripped off his shirt and then his jeans before crawling up the bed to Luke, "sit on my face gorgeous."

Luke bit his lips before taking off the button up, he stood up off the bed as he shimmied the panties down his legs. "God that's such a good view." Reece moaned, palming himself. "Sit here." He tapped his upper chest, by his collar bones before he lay down.

Luke got back on the bed and stood over Reece, everything on show which made him blush before he lowered himself down. When he was low enough, Reece yanked him down the rest of the way and gripped his thighs tightly. "Shit." Luke whispered, feeling Reece peck soft feathery kisses to his bum. Luke bounced a little, "hurry and do it." He whined impatiently.

Reece laughed, his scruff tickling Luke's bum before he pushed Luke down and pressed his tongue to Luke's ass. He flicked his tongue around Luke's entrance before pushing his tongue in. With Luke bouncing softly, he got in deeper making the blond boy moan loudly. "Can I touch myself?"