1956: chapter twenty-one (+)

Luke has a bulge hehe, look at how beautiful my boy is

Comment a lot, there's smut and fluff ily

-

Tuesday July 2nd, 1956

Luke lay his head on the desk in the library, Calum beside him. "He said I love you."

"And you're worried why?" Calum asked. That morning Luke had been freaking out over something and when he asked why Luke had just pouted. So cal dragged Luke to the library to talk to him.

"You clearly love each other so why not tell each other?" Calum said.

"I was just shocked," Luke said, "I-I didn't actually think he loved me, Cal. I thought it was all a joke and he'd dump me after getting in my pants."

"Do you love Reece?" Calum asked, and looked Luke in the eyes.

"Yes." Luke said, thinking about all the special moments they'd had together. "A lot."

"Tell him then." Calum grinned, "What're you doing tonight?"

"Reece has a boxing match and I'm gonna see him fight. I'm scared to see him get hurt." Luke pouted slightly, he didn't wanna see Reece covered in bruises and cuts.

"He'll be fine, he's got one hell of a punch." Calum chuckled.

"How do you know?" He asked his best friend.

"You remember when I dragged you from his house? He found me over the weekend and punched me." Calum said and Luke held back a laugh before sniggered. "Why're you laughing?"

"Because you were being rude so my boyfriend hit you, it's just amusing." Luke grinned making Calum smack his shoulder.

"Hey no hitting my boy."

They both looked up to see Reece, Ashton and Michael. Luke grinned and Reece sat down opposite him, grabbing his hand under the table. Michael sat beside Reece, Ashton dragging a chair to sit between Mike and Cal.

"Do you want to swap seats?" Calum asked Reece who nodded and they both swapped. Reece grinned and kissed Luke's cheek, throwing an arm around his chair, letting Luke cuddle closer to his boyfriend.

"Did you tell calum about the fight?" Reece asked.

Luke nodded.

"Hey Calum." Reece said, making Calum turn away from Michael. "Do you wanna bring your girl to the fight tonight?"

"You're inviting me?" Calum questioned and Reece nodded. "I guess, she might not like it but okay." He nodded.

Luke and Reece went in to their own bubble of affection and love, "you excited for tonight?"

Luke shrugged, "Don't wanna see you hurt but yeah, I guess."

"I won't get hurt." Reece chuckled, "I'm good at this bam bam and the guy I'm against is an old friend."

Luke sighed but nodded, "okay." He leaned up and kissed Reece's jaw.

**

Later that night Reece picked Luke up from his house, they both told Andrew goodbye before leaving.

The place where the match was held was an old abandoned wrestling ring. Cars were parked outside and it was dark and old looking. Reece led Luke inside and it was packed already, but Luke didn't get to look around much as Reece pulled him to a room, closing the door behind him.