1956: chapter fifteen (+)

Please comment I love you all a lot

Imagine Luke to be like an inch shorter, only a lil and to be kinda messy hair

-

Friday June 21st, 1956

The Red Wolves were playing their semi final game and they were winning but Luke didn't give a fuck as he had his legs wrapped around Reece's waist, their lips moving furiously against one another's in the bathroom stall.

Luke grounded his crotch in to Reece making them both moan out and Reece gripped Luke's thighs, his nails digging in to his jeans.

"You're so hot." Reece moaned softly, kissing down to Luke's neck and kissing at his skin. "So pretty."

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and Reece slowly lowered Luke to the ground again, placing his hand over the blonds mouth.

Luke licked his boys hand making Reece smile, kissing Luke's forehead softly. His lips lingered before he kissed across Luke's face in slow pecks.

The bathroom door closed again, signally the person had left, Reece let out a breath and moved his hand, kissing Luke.

Then a knock at the stall sounded and Luke froze, the person had definitely heard them kiss then.

Reece's eyes were wide as he held a hand up to Luke to be quiet and he did before letting Reece reach for the handle. Reece slowly opened it and sighed when seeing Calum.

Cal scoffed, when seeing Luke pop his head round the door, "Really? I thought Luke was peeing and came to check on him."

Luke blushed, hiding his face in Reece's shoulder. Reece pulled them out of the bathroom stall, "Are you gonna tell Luke's dad?" Reece asked Calum.

Calum scoffed again, "No, of course not. I'm accepting it, slowly but surely." He said.

"Really?" Reece asked, a little shocked, people usually never got use to the idea, it even took his mum a while to understand he liked boys and not girls.

"Yeah, Luke persuaded me to." Calum smiled.

Reece looked down at Luke and grinned, "Good boy." Luke blushed at the praise and let Reece kiss his lips softly.

"Oh by the way, the games about to end and Luke's got a curfew." Calum said, warning the two if someone were to walk in the bathroom and find them.

"Can I steal Luke off ya till curfew?" Reece asked Calum.

"Alright, have him home by eight."

Luke and Reece sneaked out of the game, driving away just as the last sound signalling the end of the game. Reece drove out of the city and Luke had his hand out the window, feeling the cold air against his hand and the wind in his hair as he look out the window. He didn't have his own car and he liked when Reece drove, he was fast and dangerous and Luke had lived such a boring life that he enjoyed it. He loved the simple rush of a fast car and sneaking around with Reece.

He was falling harder and harder every day he spent with the Greaser.

They parked at High Point Hill and the two boys climbed in to the back, Luke giggling as Reece tugged him in to his lap. Their lips attached and soon Reece had his shirt off as he pressed Luke to the car seats, lying down.

Luke tugged his shirt off and chucked it somewhere and Reece kissed down Luke's chest, sucking a hickey on his chest, "So beautiful." He mumbled, before attaching his mouth to Luke's nipple making him arch in to Reece's mouth. Reece sucked making Luke moan.