1956: chapter eighteen (+)

yo

-

Friday June 28th, 1956

Luke was finally ungrounded and Calum wanted to celebrate by taking Luke to a party, it was mainly so he could see Reece again with out sneaking about.

As soon as they got to the party Calum found his girlfriend and told Luke to find Reece. The blond pouted but did so, he saw Reece's car out front, so he knew he was here already. Luke looked around the party and he grinned when seeing Reece with Ashton, drinking a beer in the kitchen.

Luke came up behind him, his hands going to Reece's waist and kissing his cheek before pulling away. "Hi."

Reece turned and he put an arm around Luke and pulled him close, "hello beautiful." He smiled. "Want a beer?"

Luke nodded and Reece let him go to grab a beer from the fridge. He opened it for Luke before handing it to him. "I didn't think you'd come." Ashton told Luke.

"Why not?" Luke asked.

"You're you and I didn't expect you to attend parties." Ash said making Reece kick him lightly. "Sorry but he's kinda innocent."

Luke pouted, leaning against Reece. "He's right." Luke said with a shrug, "Cal had to drag me here."

Ashton gave Reece a look to say I told you so because the brunette dragged his boyfriend away. "How about we join the truth or dare game in the basement hm?"

"Why in the basement?" Luke asked.

"It's a gaming room down there, not dark and dirty." Reece assured Luke with a smile.

"Okay." Luke let Reece drag him down to the basement where people sat in a large circle. The two sat together, ignoring everyone's stares as they drank their beers.

The game went on and soon Luke was giving his choice of truth or dare. "Hemmings, truth or dare?" The boy asked, he was on the football team. He use to bully Luke before Reece made himself known as being associated to Luke. If you messed with Luke now, you'd surely get your head caved in.

"Dare." Luke said, he wanted to impress people, especially Reece. He didn't want to have Ashton's words from before be true. He wasn't that innocent.

The football player smirked, his eyes flickering to Reece as he said. "Kiss Avery."

Luke glanced at Reece, who tightened his fist. "O-Okay." Luke got to his knees and went over to Avery who was blushing. She was a beautiful girl, long dark brown hair with matching eyes along with freckles across her cheeks. "Hi," Luke said softly.

"Hi." She blushed, before she moved forward and kissed Luke softly.

Luke still wasn't very good with kissing and he definitely only liked it when it was with Reece.

Luke pulled back, scrunching his nose up. "Ew."

"Ew? Thanks a lot Luke." Avery scoffed, shoving Luke away. "God you really are queer."

Luke went back to Reece who was glaring at Avery now. "Fuck off Avery, you're a spoiled brat."

"How about you shut up, you're so gay for Luke it's unreal. Not to mention a sin and disgu--"

Reece got up to hit her but Luke grabbed his hand and tugged him back down. Luke moved closer to whisper to him, "Let's go somewhere else yeah?" He asked softly, feeling Reece breathing hard. "Reece?"

The boy nodded and let Luke pull him up the stairs and out of the basement. Everyone in there was shocked because Reece was fuming, and Luke seemed to have calmed him down somewhat, simply by grabbing his hand. They were astonished. Reece had a temper.