Adopted By Payzer

Warning: This is in editing so the story might not make sense.

Second Person View

"You worthless child, stupid hoe!" Kate's mom yelled slapping her helpless daughter. 

Kate crawled to the corner and sobbed. 

"Shut up, or I'll hit you with a mother.." Kate's mom yells passing out. She crawled over seeing if she was okay but all of a sudden felt pain in her stomach looking to the side seeing her father returning home from work. 

"Marcus Henry Greene, hurt that little girl and the police will surround this house and have you arrested in less than 6 seconds!" Kate's only aunt, Amy yells holding her phone and already having 911 typed in. Kate's father quickly punches  her and runs off to the basement. Amy called 911 less than a minute police were surrounding the house. Aunt Amy lifts Kate's limp body and hugs her. 

"I'm sorry baby girl."She cries softly. The police grab Kate and put yo on a bed. 

**Liam' s pov** 

I was out on a late night walk with Danielle. We stopped walking when we saw a house surrounded by police and ambulance. We saw police holding a small fragile body, they put her on the bed and put her Inside the car. I see a lady around 40's crying and screaming. Soon police come out pushing a guy around his 50's in handcuffs. The lady runs to the guy and starts yelling at him. I could manage some words. 

"You asshole, look at your daughter, look at where you and my sister put her!"She yells. 

"She's going under my custody when she leaves the hospital you piece of Shit!!"she screams. Danielle hugs me and I could hear her little sobs. 

"It's okay babe, it's okay."I say stroking her hair. 

"Let's go back home.."Danielle says crying. 

How could people be cruel to innocent children? We walk back to the lads house. 

"Eleanor can you calm Dani down?"I ask. Eleanor nods and gets up and walks Dani to the bathroom. I sit down and sigh. 

"Lad, what happened why is Dani crying?"Niall asks sitting next to me. 

"We were walking until we saw this house surrounded by police and ambulance, we saw one of the police guys holding a little fragile body and placing it on the bed, there was a lady who looked like she was in her 40' s she was screaming and crying, later the police were pushing a guy out he was in handcuffs,t he lady screamed saying look where his and her sister s daughter is, and saying she was going to be under her custody when she leaves the hospital."I say covering my face to hide my tears. 

"I hope she gets better.."Niall states. 

"I'm going to visit her, I'm going to pay for her hospital bill."I say getting up and walking out the door. I go to the hospital and ask for the girl  into the hospital 20 minutes ago. Her name is Kate Greene and is three old. I walk into her room and her face lights up.

**End**Like it???