Adopted by Payzer 27

**A week later**

Dani,the boys,and I take a seat front row.

"Before the play starts,I would like a massive thank you for you guys to coming here!"Mrs.Hough announces,she scuries off stage and the velvet curtains go up.

"A is for Alligator and thats what I am!"a kid dress as an alligator says.

"B is for Butterfly and that's what I am!"a girl says in a butterfly costume.

"C is for crocodile and that's what I am!"a girl says in a crocodile costume.

"D is for doggy and thats what I am!"A girl says jumping out in a dog costume.

"E is for elephant and thats what i am."a gloomy girl says.

"F is for fox and thats what I am!"Kate chants jumping out. It continued all the way to Z,Mrs.Hough comes out.

"Lets give out a big appluase to these wonderful girls performance!"Mrs.Hough says clapping.The girls get off stage and run to thier parents.Kate runs to us,her fox tail following her.We hand her flowers.

"Good job,I think you'll be an actress when you grow up!"Harry says.

****

We celebrate Kate's performance with dinner at Olive Garden, Dani changed Kate before we left to Olive Garden.Kate was dressed in navy blue and pink striped clothes and navy blue leggings.Dani decided to leave Kate's hair loose and free.

As we arrived to olive garden,I swear I saw Sophia in a booth sitting with some girl. They were talking.

**Dani's pov**

I catch Liam staring at 2 girls sitting in a booth talking,Zayn nudged him and Liam snapped out of it.Maybe he was just daydreaming or something...hopefully.We order our food and wait for it to arrive,Kate tapped me on my forearm.

"I have to use the bathroom,really bad."Kate gushes as she crosses her legs under the table.I nod.

"Ima take Kate to the loo."I say standing up,lifting kate up.I take her to the bathroom and put her in a stall,while Im waiting one of the girls from the booth Liam was staring at entered the bathroom.She looked constipated.As she walked past me she glared at me before entering a stall.A few seconds later I hear loud farts.I bite my lip to keep me from laughing,I hear Kate giggling from her stall.

***

I rest my head on Liam's shoulder.

"Liam this feels like a dream.."I say.

"A dream that has come true,I have you,you have me,we have Kate,Kate has us,we have Lucas,Lucas has us."Liam says flipping through the channels,he stopped on E news.

"British Superstar is now a father of 2?!"the lady says."Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer caught recentlly at Olive Garden with the 4 bandmates,the bandmates girlfriends,Kate,and a baby!"And while they were leaving the resturuant paps snapped a few pics of Danielle holding the baby,and holding Liam's hand."she adds."But lets set things straight, it's official that they're parents.Twitter postings from both Liam and Danielle of Dani's pregancy and the baby with his older sister."the lady says as the pictures show up.Liam quietly chuckles to himself.

"GET BACK HERE,IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!"Louis shouts as Niall races down the stairs with Louis on his tail.

"Help!"Niall says hiding behind Liam and I,using us as shield.

"You hacked my fluffing twitter!!"Louis shouts.

"Whoa,Lou calm down.What'd he do?"I ask.

"He tweeted to Taylor saying'I rock stripes more than you and those were like 2 years ago and that get over it,everyone has forgotten about Haylor except her.'"Louis grumbles.

"Niall that's going to cuase war with directioners and swifties!"Liam says whipping around.

"The truth hurts doesn't it?"Niall chuckled.

"Niall!"Liam snaps.

"Wey hey,I couldn't help it!"Niall puts his hands out showing guilt.

"Niall,do you know what manegment is going to say?!"Louis asks.

"We're going to get in trouble!"Liam says.My phone starts to ring and I pick up.

"Dani time to pack up your bags,cuase we're going to New York!"

**End of 27**