Adopted By Payzer(7)

Kate and Liam came back, Kate was on Liam' s shoulders and Liam was pretending to be a helicopter. 

"Were going to land in 5...4...3...2...........1!!!!"Liam says sitting down on the couch and Kate trying to get down. I help her and sit her down. Her stomach growls loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Excuse me.."Kate says cheekily. I smile and bring her to the kitchen, I take out a bowl of cereal and milk. I pour a little bit and set it at the table. Kate sat on the chair,but her face was staring directly at the floor. I sat Kate on my lap to boost her. Kate finishes quickly and gets off me. 

"Thank you mommy."Kate smiles and goes to the living room. 

I sat at the table and smile to myself. After awhile I get up and go to the living room. Kate was on Louis' lap watching Spongebob. Liam was slowly drifting to sleep. Louis set his head lightly on Kate's. 

"Uncle Lou, how old is squidward. He's grouchy!"Kate says scrunching up her nose. 

"He's probably a 70 something year old."Louis says softly. 

"Is that a real age?"Kate asks looking at Louis. 

"No, not really. He's probably 75 years old."Louis says tucking a strand of Kate's hair behind her ear and wrapping his arms around Kate's waist. Kate grins and turns to the telly again. Kate laughs at Patrick when he says he mad because he can't see his forehead. She turns and whispers in Louis ear. 

**Louis' pov** 

"Uncle Lou, when I have my room ready, wanna have a tea party?"Kate whispers. 

"Sure, who else do you want to invite?"I whisper back. 

"Uncle Harry, Uncle Niall, and Mr. Larry the dog."Kate whispers.

"Mr. Larry?"I whisper. Kate gets off my lap and goes behind the couch and gets back on my lap. She shows me Mr. Larry. 

"Mr. Larry say hi."Kate says, she moves the toy's arm to make it wave. 

"Hello Mr Louis."Kate says in a deep voice that she can possibly say. 

"Hello Mr. Larry."I say shaking it's hand, she giggles. Kate stops and hugs me, she hugged me like she trusted me and I was protecting her. I hug back showing her I was. 

"I love you, Uncle Lou."Kate says not letting me go. 

"I love you too, Kate."I say softly, Kate gets off my lap and walks over to Harry and Niall. 

"Uncle Harry and Uncle Niall will you come to my tea party with Uncle Lou, Mr. Larry, and me, when my room is finished?"Kate asks cheekily and staring at them with her big brown eyes. Harry sets Kate on his lap. 

"Now who's Mr. Larry, is he your...Best friend?"Harry asks joking. Kate takes out Mr. Larry. 

"Yea!"Kate grins. 

"I'd love to go to your tea party and so would Niall."Harry says smiling. 

"Right, Niall?"Harry says nudging Niall. 

"Uh, yeah sure."Niall says. 

"Great, wear suits and bow ties, and a crown!"Kate says jumping down and running back to me. I put her back on my lap. 

"Uncle Lou, wear a suit, bow tie ,and a cape."Kate says. I wrap my arms around her and I rest my head back on hers lightly. Kate fell asleep leaning back on me. Liam and Danielle fell asleep, I don't blame them they both are working their bums off. Harry, Niall, Perrie and Zayn went to bed. Eleanor stayed with me and Kate, Liam and Danielle were in a deep sleep. I lied down and had Kate in front of me, I had her close to me like a teddy bear. 

*** 

I heard clicking noises and awwing .I lazily lifted my eyes open and saw that they were taking pictures of Kate and me sleeping. 

"You guys looked so cute!"Danielle says grinning big, I move away from Kate not waking her up. 

"Come on, we need to finish up Kate's room."Perrie says super excited. We set up her bed set first and put her bed next. We hear Kate screaming and Liam quickly runs out of the room and downstairs. I follow him and see him hugging Kate. 

**Liam' s pov** 

I run down the stairs and see Kate crying. 

"D-daddy!"Kate says jumping off the couch and running to me. I bend down and hug her. I have my hand behind her head stroking her hair. 

"Shh, shh,cI'm right here baby girl. I'm right here."I whisper softly. 

"D-daddy I'm scared!"Kate cried. 

"Why?"I ask hugging her. 

"He's here."Kate whispered wiping her tears.

**End**