Adopted By Payzer(11)

"Gotcha!"The man growls snatching both of us out of the attic.

"Who are you?"I ask shaking holding Kate tightly.

"Im Kate's dad,and I see you have her."The man snarls.

"You can't have her."I spat squirming.

"Fine then."The man snaps throwing me over his shoulder,he throws Kate over his other shoulder and runs out the house.

"Put us down!!"I shout punching his back.We reach a cabin and he throws me on the cold wooden floor.He throws Kate also.

"You're both staying here,you can't escape.",The man snarls tying Kate and me together.

**Liam's pov**

I see police and ambulance rushing to Danielle's neighborhood.I follow them and see scatteded glass,and footprints.I see news reporters and people scavenging through the house.

"Famous Danielle Peazer went missing after a phone call reporting that someone has broke a window.But what really confuses me is this phone call."The reporter says taking out a phone and replaying the phone call.She mentioned duaghter.Shit!!

"Is it true Danielle Peazer has a daughter,where is her and her daughter.Who's the father?"The reporter asks.

"Oh and look here we have Mr.Liam Payne."The reporter says.They push me over to them.

"I'm not really in the mood,the fact that my ex is missing is putting me down,excuse me."I say pushing past them.I go to the backyard and notice a few footprints printed in the fresh snow.I slowly follow them,by now I'm in the middle of a Forrest.I call the police to let them know where I am possibly if I find the girls.I see a man throwing a tall girl and child to the snow.The tall girl tried getting up but the guy kicked her in the stomach.I realized it was Dani and Kate.Danielle groaned and Kate sprinted to her.The man pushed Kate into the snow,and tried pulling Dani's shirt off.

"Get the Fuck off of me creepy old guy!"Dani screamed pushing the guy off.The man trailed his hands down her thighs.That gave me an urge to run and push him off and beat him.I did.

"Get the Fuck off her you piece of shit!"I shout punching the guy in the face.

"Liam!"Dani shrieks surprised.I continue beating the guy until the police show up.

"Whoa,whoa break it up!"The police shout breaking us up.I give the guy one last punch and hop off him.

"Ah,Marcus we meet again."The police smirk.They handcuff him and I quickly button up Dani's shirt,and cover her up.

"Daddy!"Kate says snuggling close up to me and Dani.Daniel and Kate are both shaking like crazy.I take off my jacket and put it around both them.The police take Dani and Kate inside the ambulance.I they hand me a blanket and I wrap it around me.

"Sir,would you like a ride?"a police officer asks.I nod.

"Where would you like to go?"He asks.

"The hospital where they were taken to."I say.He nods and goes inside the car,I jog to the other side and get in.

***

"Danielle Peazer,and Kate Peazer."I say.

"Room 40"The nurse says typing things into the computer.I nod and walk in the elevator.I ran into room 40and see Kate and Dani.

"Daddy!"Kate smiles,it's finally nice to hear her call me that again.

"Thank you Liam,thank you so much."Dani says smiling.

"We may have broken up,but if anyone lays a finger like that I will get mad."I state sitting between them.Dani blushes.

"I wanna go home daddy."Kate whimpers.

"I know,they're going to ask you some questions okay?"I reassure them.

"They already did."Kate says crossing her arms.

"Oh."I say.A doctor comes in telling us that they can leave.I hand them there clothes.I walk out so they can change.They walk out and I pay the bill for them.

"Wanna stay over at the lads out tonight?"I ask lifting Kate up.

"Why not."Danielle says smiling.

------

"Hey guys!"Dani says when she walks in,the lads attack her with hugs.I set down Kate and she hugs the boys.

"Hii!!"Kate squeels as she hugs the boys.

"Kate!"The boys say as they hug her and Dani.

"Are you okay?Louis asks.

"Yeah,he didn't hurt me."Dani says but she mumbles something really low.

"What?"Harry asks.

"Nothing."Dani smiles and sits on the couch,Kate follows her and lifts her hands up.Kate chuckles and lifts Kate onto her lap.We sit next to her and just talk.

"So what's going on?"Harry asks.

"Nothing,just going to sign Kate in Ballet or Dancing."Dani says.

"Both!"Kate squeels.

"Both?"Sami asks suprised.

"Following her mom's footsteps."I state.Kate nods.I get a phone call from Cassidy.

"Hello?"

"Babes I'm coming over."

"Wait-"

"Bye babes"

"Wait-"

Cassidy hangs up,I groan.

"What's wrong Daddy?"Kate asks,Dani looks at me.

"Nothing.."I say throwing my phone to the side.The doorbell rings,Louis gets up.

"Wait-"I say but Louis opens up the door.

"Move!"A snobby voice says.

"Erm who-"Louis says but gets interrupted by a push.

"Liam!"Cassidy says running to me.Dani covers Kate's mouth.

"Hey."I simply say earning a few giggles from the boys.

"Dani.."Cassidy glares at Danielle.

"Please call me Danielle."Dani says ignoring the glare.

"Harry,Louis,Niall,and Zayn hi"Cassidy says rolling her eyes.

"Please call us 'boys'"Harry says.We try holding in laughs.Kate bursts in laughter.

"Who's little Curly fry?"Cassidy snap.I look at Dani who's face is filled with anger.

"It's.Kate."Dani snaps.

"Umm,I'll take Kate upstairs."Niall says.

"And so will I."Harry says getting up,he takes Kate from Dani and follows Niall.

**Harry's pov**

Niall scrambles upstairs and I follow along with Kate gripping on my neck.Niall opens up Kate's room and we go in.I set Kate down.

"I wanna play..."Kate says putting on a thinking face that looks just like Dani's.

"I wanna watch a movie!"Kate says running towards the movie stack and taking out Lady and the Tramp.I sit on the couch that Kate has and Kate jumps on Niall's lap.She snuggles on Niall's chest and gets comfy.Niall looks at me confused.I take a picture.A few minutes later Kate falls asleep on Niall clinging onto his chest.I snap a picture of that also.I hear shouting and screaming.Kate's eyes snap open.She looks terrified and clings onto niall more.

"What's going on?"Kate whimpers.Niall hugs her and whispers.

"Shh..Uncle Niall and Harry are here."Niall whispers.

"I'll go check."I say and walk downstairs.I see Dani and Cassidy rolling onto each other throwing punches.Dani was clawing on Cassidy' s face,Liam was trying to get her off.

"Never talk about my daughter like that!"Dani yells at Cas.

**End**