Adopted By Payzer(10)

I look at her in shock.She looks at me and runs to a random room.I hear the door bell ring.I open it and see Liam.

"It's your fault she's like this!"I snap scrunching my nose.

"What the hell did I do?!"Liam asks stepping in.

"You told her we never wanted her,now look at her,she slapped me!!"I spat.Liam puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs.

"Are you planning this?!"I ask yelling at him.

"No."Liam answers calmly and bites his lip.It suddenly hits me,he was probably drunk.

"Where you drinking?"I ask putting a hand on my hip.

"I don't know.."Liam says shrugging once again.Niall will probably know.I call him up and put him on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Niall was Liam drunk when he said something to Kate?"

"I don't know,Harry knows I'll call him."

"Okay."Niall calls Harry.

"Hello?"

"Harry was Liam drunk when he said something to Kate?"

"Um yeah."

"What did he say?"

"That You didn't love her,you never wanted her nither did he."

"And what did she say?"

"His breath smells bad."

"Anything else?"

"He slapped her."

"Okay thanks Harry."I say hanging up and looking at Liam.He had a sad guilty look.

"You fucking slapped her?!"I yell.

"I didn't know,I was drunk!"Liam says taking his hands out of his pockets.

"Yeah well I'm not drunk!"I say.

"What?"Liam asks,I get up close to his face and slap him.

"Your NEVER going to see her ever again."I say through gritted teeth.Liam's rubbing his face.

"Get.Out.Now."I say pointing to the door.Liam was about to say something but stopped and walked out.I close the door and slide down to my but.I start crying,running my fingers through my hair.I throw my head back so it could hit the door.I keep hitting my head until I get a massive headache.I need to get rid of the pain,I can't believe I'm doing this.I grab a cold beer from the fridge and sit back down against the door.

***

I wake up sitting in the same place,holding an empty beer bottle.I get up and stumble to the couch which was 6 feet away.I lay their letting half of my body hang off,I run my hands over my face,I feel dry stuff and a couple of bumps.I lie there for an hour letting things go through my mind,memories of Liam and I.I groan.Everything is falling apart,my life,my love,my family,everything.I hear a door creak but I don't dare to look.

"M-mommy?"Kate asks as she walks over to me.

"What?"I almost snap.

"I'm sorry."Kate says fiddling with her fingers.

"It's okay.."I huff.

"Why's your eyes red and face puffy?"Kate asks climbing me and looking at my face.

"Because I'm sad.."I whisper softly.

"Why?"Kate asks touching my face.

"I'll tell you later..let's watch t.v."I say sitting up and turning on the t.v.The news interrupted.

"Everyone stay in your house,lock everything,3 prisnoners escaped jail,hide somewhere."The reporter says showing pictures of the people.Kate's dad is one of them.I get up and lock every window,and door

"Come on Kate where going to play hide and seek we both hide.,"I say taking her upstairs leading up to the hidden attic.

"Remember don't move and talk."I whisper,Kate nods.I hear glass break and take out my phone quickly and dial 911.

"911 what's your emergency."

"Yes I think there's the 3 escaped prisnoners in my house,I heard glass shatter."

"Where do you live and where are you hiding?"

"I'm hiding with my daughter in the attic,and I live 22345 Marlboro Rd."

"Okay,police are on thier way."

"Don't hang up yet."The lady says.

"Okay."

The thumping is coming closer,it's walking back and fourth,doors opening,and things shattering.My heart is racing.All of a sudden the attic door opens.

**End *