Adopted by Payzer 36

**Recap: Uncle Niall, who was that lady?"Kate asks, I scratch the back of my neck and chuckle. Not a normal chuckle, a worried chuckle**

"Well you see angel-"I get interrupted by Louis coming in.

"We're going to eat, coming?"Louis asks,I nod and pick up Kate.

**Liam's pov** (2 weeks later)

"Mommy who-"Kate asks.

"Kate stop asking!"Dani snaps, Kate gulps.

"Dani calm down, she's just curious."I say grabbing Kate.

"Liam she doesn't need to know, she doesn't need to know who's been hurting her!"Dani shouts, Kate grips onto my shirt.

"Daddy I'm scared.."Kate whispers, I rub her back.

"I know she doesn't need to know, but you didn't need to snap at her like that!"I say standing up holding Kate, Dani clenches her fist.

"Jesus Liam, she doesn't need to know what's happening!"Dani says going upstairs.

"Daddy did I make you and mommy fight?"Kate asks shaking a bit.

"No princess, let's just go somewhere. Like a daddy and daughter date."I say grabbing her jacket and hat.

"Where are we going?"Kate asks taking the jacket and putting it on.

"We're going to go eat somewhere, then it's your choice after that."I say putting on her hat, I put on my jacket and grab my keys.

"Okay let's go."I say opening the door, Kate skips out the door chanting her favorite song..Story of my life.

***

"We're here."I say parking into parking space and shutting off the engine, Kate struggles to unbuckle her seatbelt but fails(Like always).

"Hold on kiddo, I'll be right there."I say getting out of the car, I jog to the other side and open Kate's door. I unbuckle her seatbelt and help her out the car.

"T.G.I. Fridays."I say grabbing her hand, Kate licks her lips.

"Yummy.."Kate says, we start walking inside but I keep my head low.

"Hi welcome to T.G.I. Fridays, booth or table?"a guy greets.

"Table, please."I say, the guy nods and leads us to a table.

"You're waitress's name is Kiah, she'll be here in a few minutes."the guy informs us and walks away.

"So what do you want to eat, they have.. chicken nuggets, hamburgers, fishsticks, and mac and cheese."I say reading from the kids menu, Kate looks at the menu and points to chicken nuggets.

"Do you want barbecue sauce with it or no?"I ask, Kate nods.

"What do you want to drink?"I ask, Kate's eyes brighten.

"Strawberry shake."Kate grins.

***

"Now it's your choice on where you wanna go."I say turning up the heater

"...I wanna go to the..zoo!"Kate says swinging her arms up, I nod and back out of the parking lot. The zoo isn't that far, just 15 minutes away.

---

"Look at the lions."I say lifting Kate up so she can see the lions, Kate grins.

"They're so lazy."Kate giggles pointing to a lioness who was lying down.

"Can we look at the giraffes now?"Kate asks, I nod and set down Kate. This moment was savoring, my daughter is here with me. She's spending time with me, just the way I want it to be...

**End of Chapter 36**