Adopted by Payzer 33

I walk downstairs and sit down on the couch where the boys were sitting at.

"Lad,I hate to break it you but,Where We Are tour is starting next month.How are you going to deal with Lucas and Kate?"Zayn asks.

"I know..I don't what I'm going to do.I have to miss Kate's birthday,probably Lucas's,I'm basically going to miss part my children's life."I sigh.

"There's always Skype,right?"Niall asks trying to cheer me up.

"Can't you see Niall,I'd rather be with  my children face to face,kiss them goodnight,and help them throughout the 6 months that I'll be gone!"I say feeling a lump in my throat.

"Maybe you can..nevermind."Louis shakes his head.

"I-I have to go,I'm sorry."I say getting up feeling the tears coming out.

"Liam are you okay,are you going to cry?"Harry asks.I shake my head and dash upstairs.I stop near Kate's room and open it.

"Princess,I'm sorry I'm waking you up."I say lightly tapping Kate.Her eyes flutter open and she rubs them.

"Yes daddy?"Kate yawns.I lift her up and go in my room and place Kate down.

"Baby,daddy's going to be gone for awhile next month."I whisper getting in bed.

"Why?"Kate asks.

"Well you know how daddy's in a band,I have to go around the world and perform to people who support us."I say moving a curl away from face.

"Are you going to come back?"Kate asks.

"Yes but I'm going to have to miss your birthday and Lucas's.."I whisper.

"B-but.."Kate lips quiver.

"I'll be back before you know it,okay."I weakly smile.

"B-but I don't want you to go,I want you to stay with us.."Kate winces as tears start to form in her brown eyes.

"No don't cry princess,I'll send you things okay?"I say wiping the tear that slipped out.Kate nods.

"Wanna sleep here?"I ask,Kate nods.I lift up the covers so she could climb in and she does,I turn off  the lamp on my nightstand and fix the covers.

"Goodnight baby,love you."I whisper kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight daddy,love you."Kate says she turns around so she's facing me.I have an arm around her small torso as if I'm protecting her.

***

"Wake up baby,time to pick up mommy from the airport!"I say kissing her face making her giggle.

"Hahaha stop daddy,stop!"Kate giggles trying to block my kisses.

"Alright let's get you in the shower,then we eat breakfast and we pick up mommy.Sounds like a plan?"I ask lifting up Kate.

"Yup!"Kate grins.I grab a towel from the rack and go in the bathroom turning on the warm water.I'm sort of tired since I had to wake up 3 times in the middle of the night for Lucas.I take off Kate's clothes and place her in the tub.I put in the bubble thing and mix it with my hand.

"Look daddy,I have hair on my chin,too!"Kate giggles turning around showing me her bubble beard.

"You're one handsome girl."I giggle.

"Wait let's show mommy!"I say wiping my hands on a towel and grabbing my phone and snapping a pic and send it to Dani.

"Okay let's finish up,still gotta eat breakfast."I say grabbing a strawberry shampoo and pouring it on my hand,I rub Kate's head with it.