Adopted by Payzer 16

**1 month later**Dani's pov** 

"Are you excited?"I ask Kate straightening her curly hair. 

"Yeah!"Kate says clapping. Today's Kate birthday party, she's turning 4 years old. I fix her purple summery dress and slip on her purple sandals. I put a fake purple flower in her hair. 

"Alright let's go show them how beautiful you are.""I say grabbing her hand and leading her out the bathroom. 

"Mommy, the tiara!"Kate says tugging my hand. 

"Oops, almost forgot."I giggle placing the crown on her head. I open the door that leads to the backyard. Liam hired a bunch of security guards to make sure fans and paparazzi won't come. Kate gasps as she see's the backyard, Liam hasn't told his parents yet about the adoption. He decided he was going to tell them today. 

**Liam' s pov** 

I see Kate and Dani exit the flat and come out then I see my parents arriving, I hope I have enough courage to tell them about Kate. 

I walk over to them. 

"Hey mum, hey dad."I greeted them with a hug. 

"Hey Liam!"My mother says smiling. 

"Nice throwing a party for Dani' s daughter."my father says scanning the place. 

"You've seen the news right?"I ask placing y hands in my pockets, they shake their heads. 

"You..are Kate's grandparents.."I say gulping. 

"What-when-why-HOW?!"my parents gasp. 

"Kate is my adopted daughter since July, I've been meaning to tell you but I've been busy."I explain, I feel arms wrap around my legs. 

"Daddy!"Kate squeels. I lift her up and place her on my hip. 

"This is Kate Amber Payne."I say. 

(I forgot to mention her middle name was Amber) 

"Why, hello there!"my mom says smiling. 

"Hi!"Kate waves. 

"Hello!"my father smiles, Kate waves. 

"Where's Nichola and Ruth?"I ask. 

"They're-"my mom gets interrupted by girls saying "heeyy!" 

Nichola and Ruth walk inside the backyard,cthey scan the place until they find us. 

"Who's this little cutie?"Ruth giggles. 

"I'm Kate!"Kate smiles. 

"Nichola ,Ruth this is Kate. Mine and Danielle's daughter."I smile. 

"D-daughter?"Nichola stutters. 

"Honey go play with Uncle Harry and Zayn, please."I say setting Kate down and fixing her dress. 

"Okay daddy."Kate runs off to Zayn and Harry. 

"Since when did you have a daughter?!"Ruth asks. 

"How old is she?!"Nichola asks. 

"You've been keeping a secret from us!"Ruth says. 

"She's adopted, she's been adopted since July."I explain. 

"Not to be mean Liam but, why'd you adopt her. You're only 20."Nichola states. 

"She was abused, Dani wanted to help her."I say. 

"AWW!"Ruth says clapping her hands together. 

-- 

"Cake time everyone!"Dani announces. Kate runs to Dani and I walk over to them. Dani helps Kate slice the cake and I pass the cake out. After awhile I set with the boys and have Kate on my lap. She eats some cake and I finish her leftover.bI wipe her mouth,band she smiles. I haven't notice that Dani has been taking pictures throughout the whole party. 

"Can we open the presents daddy?"Kate asks, I nod  

"PRESENT TIME!!"Kate shouts running to the Present table. Everyone gathers around us, I sit on a chair and have Kate on my lap helping her open presents. 

"From Uncle Harry, 'Love you Kate! ~UH'"I read. Kate opens the medium sized box. It's a doc Mcstuffins doll with a $20 Bill attached to it. 

"Thank you Uncle Harry!"Kate says hugging the doll. 

"From Uncle Niall, 'You've grown up so fast!Love you!'"I read.Kate opens the small box, a purple winter jacket, jeans, purple boots, and a cat hat. 

"Thanks!"Kate says handing me the clothes. 

"From Uncle Zayn, 'Love you bunches!Hope you have a good time!'"I read, Kate hops off my lap and opens the large box. I help her with it. 

"A car!"Kate squeals, Kate hops back on my lap. 

"From Uncle Louis, 'I love you!Your all grown up,well not yet.'"I chuckle. Kate opens the medium sized box, A necklace, a  bracelet,a batgirl shirt and a build-a-bear with it's certificate. It says Kate Amber Payne. Kate smiles and hugs it. 

"From Mommy and Daddy, 'We love you so much hope you had a blast!'"I read. Kate opens the large box, a  Barbie doll,a batgirl necklace, black boots, a doll house she always wanted, a Batgirl sweater,and and a bookbag for school. 

"Wow!"Kate says smiling, she gets other butt-load presents. 

--- 

"Honk, honk!"Kate giggles driving past us with her Barbie car that Zayn got her. 

"Woah, watch out princess!"I state moving my foot that she was about to run over. 

"Liam can I speak to you, privately?"Dani asks. I nod and follow her inside the house. 

"I thought today would be a great day to tell you.."Dani says setting her pop down on the counter. 

"Dani?"I remark as I raise my eyebrow. 

"I'm pregnant."Dani says. 

**End**