Adopted By Payzer(8)

"Who's here,sweet heart?"I ask Kate. I turn on the news in case anything I need to know about. 

"Prisoner escaped jail, everyone lock your doors and windows, do not go outside. Prisoner is 6'4,White,Brown hair, and has a gotye. If you seen him call 911 instantly, he's dangerous, he has escaped jail 2 times."the news reporter says. I start locking the doors and windows Louis helps. I lock the basement windows and door. 

"Daddy..."Kate says lifting up her arms gesturing me to pick her up,I pick her up. I go upstairs and Louis follows. 

"Hey what's wrong sweet heart?"Danielle asks stroking Kate's hair. Kate burries her head in my neck. Danielle looks confused.

"Can you hold her,Perrie?"I ask.Perrie nods and I hand Kate over to Perrie.I take Dani outside the hall. 

"Kate's dad escaped prison,Kate some how found out."I explain to Dani. 

"But he doesn't know where we live so that's good."Danielle says trying to keep calm.We walk back in the room and see Perrie and Kate playing with Mr.Larry.We finish up Kate's room and start hanging things up.Kate goes in her princess bed.It's a Cinderella Ball Carage.The boys and I start building the tea party table,and other tables that Dani bought.Harry,Niall and Louis walk out. 

"Mommy can you dress me up like Cindy."Kate asks.Danielle nods.A few minutes later Harry,Niall and Louis come back in suits and bow ties.Danielle finished dressing up Kate. 

"You forgot your crowns and capes!"Kate giggles she runs to the dresser picking up 2 tiaras and giving it Harry and Niall,she runs back to her bed and grabs a blanket and hands it to Louis. 

"perfect!"Kate jumps. 

"We'll leave you 4."I say kissing Kate's cheek and following the others. 

**Harry's pov** 

"I can't fit!"Louis says trying to sit down on a chair. 

"You have a big ass."Niall says.I cover his mouth. 

"a-"Kate was about to repeat but Louis stopped her. 

"Uncle Niall said something bad,don't say it okay?"Louis says removing his hand from Kate's mouth. 

"A dollar in the swear jar."I say nudging Niall.He rolls his eyes and takes out his wallet.He hands Kate a dollar. 

"Thank you uncle Niall."Kate grins and puts it in her piggy bank. 

After about a few minutes Kate asked us all if we were having fun. 

"Uncle Harry are you having fun?"Kate asks sipping her invisible tea. 

"Sure am sweetie."I say grinning. 

"Are you uncle Niall?"Kate asks looking at Niall. 

"Tons.."Niall says. 

"Uncle Lou?" 

"Best time of my life!"Louis says grinning. 

"Mr.Larry Are you?"Kate asks turning to the stuffed blue dog. 

"Tons of fun!"Kate said in her deep voice Pretending to be Larry. 

I chuckle silently.Kate yawns. 

"Tired?"I ask,Kate shakes her head.She gets out of her seat and takes Mr.Larry with her,she walks to her bed and places Mr.Larry in her bed. 

"Tea party over,Larry's asleep."Kate says smiling and putting her tiara on her vanity.We hand over our things. 

"Thanks guys!"Kate says hugging us. 

"Anything for you."I say lifting her up,I put her on my shoulders and go downstairs.