Adopted By Payzer(2)

"Auntie Amy, do you see Liam Payne?"Kate asks looking at her aunt. 

"Yes, dear. I do."Aunt Amy said. 

"Hi there." I say going to go for a hug but Amy flinched. 

"I'm not gonna hurt you , not like that mean man."I say reassuring her. She nods, I hug her and kneel down next to Kate. "Hello there beautiful."I say smiling. She seems so fragile and sensitive. 

"Hi Liam, I'm a huge fan of yours!" Kate says grinning, the level of excitement was visable.

"Yeah, who do you like from One Direction?"I ask. 

"All of you!"Kate giggles. My phone rings 

"I'll be right back."I say before standing out the hall. 

"Hello this is Liam." 

"Liam where are you?" 

"I'm at the hospital visiting the little girl." 

"What's her name, I'm bringing the lads over to." 

"Kate Greene." 

"Alright thanks bye." 

"Bye." 

I walk back in the room kneel down on my knee again. 

"You wanna meet One Direction and our girlfriends?"I ask, Kate smiles and squeals. She brings me into a small hug I hug her back. 

| | |

"Hello Loves!"Louis says walking in and waving. 

"Hello Kate ,you're such a cutie!"Perrie says walking next to her. The rest walked in and Danielle got close to me and whispered. 

"She looks like me,Brown curly hair,Light tanned skin,Chocolate Brown eyes..she's like toddler me."Danielle whispers. Now that Dani said that, she does. The lads were making jokes and talking to Kate. She seems to be super happy, like she never was. 

"This is her first time seeing her happy like this, thank you."Amy says. 

"Well we got to get going, tomorrow's concert."I say putting my hands in my pockets. 

"Bye guys!"Kate says smiling. 

"Bye!"We all say waving. I go to the front desk and ask the lady something. 

"She's going to be out tomorrow early in the morning,maybe 8:56,costing $780"the nurse says. I hand her the money and we leave, it's raining great. I take off my jacket and give it to Danielle. We get in our cars and drive home. 

"That was so generous of you Liam."Dani says. 

"Anything to help people."I say holding her hand and bringing her up to my room I give her my clothes to wear since she got wet also. 

"Liam, I feel so bad for that little girl, I want her..."Dani whispers, my eye's go wide. 

"Danielle, did you just say.."I ask. 

"Liam, look at her life her aunt is getting old soon that little girl will be having sex at a young age, smoking weed and pot, get tattoos and go to jail. I don't want that to happen."Danielle says frowning. 

"I don't know, let me just rest and figure things out."I say plopping on my bed and pushing the covers up to me. Danielle joins and sighs.

**End**

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE CRAP COS' I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 AND WHEN I WAS 15 I WAS A STUPID LITTLE SHIT. AND I STILL AM SO EXCUSE ALL MY CLICHE STORIES AND GRAMMAR IN THE STORIES. MKAY, CARRY ON. :) (: