Adopted By Payzer 26

"Loki's coming back!"I whisper,I miss that dog.He's been staying at my parent's house.I put the cover on Lucas and go downstairs,I see Dani giving medicine to Kate.

"One more sip."Dani says,Kate shakes her head.

"Please,i'll make you feel better!"Dani pleads,Kate hesitates and takes the last sip.

"I'll be back love you!"I say grabbing the keys.

"Where you going daddy?"Kate asks running over to me.

"I have..to go to grandma and grandpa's house,it'll be quick."I say kissing her forehead.

"Love you,listen to mommy."I say closing the door.I go inside the car and start the enigine,I pull out the driveway.

*****

"Hi mum,hi dad."I say hugging them.

"Liam!!"My mum squeels pulling me into a tight hug.

"How are the kids,where's Dani,Niall(baby),and Kate?"My dad asks sitting on the couch.

"Lucas is fine,Dani is doing charity work,and Kate is ballet class,her school has shut down since the shooting."I say sitting down next to him.All of a sudden a large husky attacked me,licking my face.

"Loki!!"I say blocking my face laughing,I pet him.

"He's so wonderful,I think he'll be a great guard dog."My mum says.

"Perfect."I smile.

---

I open the door and Loki runs inside the house.

"LOKI!!!!!"Dani squeels,Loki pounces on her.

"Mommy who's that?"Kate asks.

"This is Loki,remember him?"Dani asks,Kate shakes her head.

"Suprise!"I exclaim,Dani sits down on the floor petting Loki.I throw my keys on the counter and sit down next to Dani.

"Im suprised he remembers us."Dani giggles as Loki tries to lick her face.

"Where's Lucas?"I ask taking Kate on my lap.

"He's with Harry and Zayn."Dani says.I nod.Kate starts coughing non stop.

"Baby are you okay?"I ask rubbing Kate's back.She nods.Just then the boys come down stairs with Lucas.Dani's phone rings she answers.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hi Mrs.Hough!"

"A animal play,in a week?"

"Oh sure,ok thanks.Bye Mrs.Hough."Dani hangs up.

"Kate has a animal play in a week!"Dani exclaims.

--

We step inside the costume store,I clutch onto Lucas rubbing his back.Kate runs in the store.Dani chases after her,they go in the animal aisle.I see a girl walking towards me,she looks familiar.

"Hi Liam!"The girl says waving.

"Um hi?"I say.

"Don't you remember me,Sophia?"the girl asks chuckling.

"Oh hey,Its been awhile."I say.

"Who's this?"Sophia asks pointing out to Lucas.

"Oh,This is Lucas. He is my son."I say.

"D-did you adopt him?"Sophia asks stuttering.

"Nope."I smile.

"Daddy,Look im going to be a fox!"Kate says showing me her fox costume.

"Really,thats great!"I say.

"Alright see you later Liam."Sophia says and leaves the shop.

**End of 26**SHE IS HERE D:**