Adopted by Payzer 34

*Regular episode,sorry if Halloween special sucked!*
"That.was.delicious."Niall says rubbing his stomach.
         ~~ Recap~~
"Never felt so stuffed..except last year on Thanksgiving and Christmas."Harry groans.
"I think I'm going to explode.."Kate groans rubbing her stomach.
"I think I'm going to slip into food coma."Louis jokes, we all nod in agreement
~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Liam's pov**

"Ready for the interview?"Zayn asks poking out his head from the door, I tie my shoes and stand up.

"Yup."I say following him, we go downstairs and see Kate watching Dani as she feeds Lucas his milk.

"We're leaving,love you all."I kiss the top of thier heads and put on my jacket.

"Bye daddy, good luck!"Kate says waving.

"Thank you princess, be good!"I say followed by a honk from the boys.I wave a quick bye and go out the house.

**

"Okay so Liam this question is for you."the interviewer says scanning the card, I nod.

"So you have already started a family..how's that going?"the interviewer asks.

"It uh, has it's ups and downs, but beside that it's fine."I say.

"Your son, Niall, we heard that he nearly died at birth from..Dani being under to much stress..is that true?"he asks.

"Yes,that day when paparazzi called Harry those horrible names, Dani was under wayy under pressure."I admit.

"What about your daughter Kate, how is she doing?"he asks.

"She's being a cheeky little girl."I chuckle, the interviewer smiles.

"Your phone, now I know you have loads of pictures of them can you show us?"the interviewer asks.I take out my phone.

"Well they're my wallpaper for my screen lock.."I say showing them the picture of Dani and Kate both holding Lucas. I unlock it and click pictures, I hand the guy my phone so he could see the pictures.

"Aww, this one is cute."he says showing the camera of last Christmas, it was when Kate put Loki in a Christmas hat while Dani holding still fragile Lucas.

"Well, I know that your family is watching this interview.."he says, I nod."Say something that you have never said to them before."he continues. Well that is pretty hard, I always say things to them.

"Well, I always tell them everything..so..I guess.."I say trailing off.

"Well anyways this to you, boys."he says pointing out to the boys.

"Kate, you've guys have been living with her for what, a year and a half?"he asks. We nod.

"How exactly do you guys feel about her?"he asks shifting in his seat.

"Kate is a cheeky little girl, and she's really adorable."Harry admits.

"She has an attitude like Louis, and is just an outstanding girl."Zayn urges nudging Louis.

"She's just really creative and has big imagination, really beautiful girl."Niall says.

"She's just a unbelievable girl, she is cute and cheeky."Louis smiles.The guy smiles and grabs his other cards for the next question.

"Fans are questioning about the Wedding date of Zerrie, Zayn anything?" The guy asks, Zayn grins.

"Well the date is going to be before the tour, so this month on the 17th."Zayn chuckles.

----

"Liam we need to talk.."Dani says fixing the buttons on her trench coat.

"Okay?"I say stepping out of the car,Dani takes my hand and leads me to the side of the house.Her eyes were red and puffy.

"She came, she came, she came."Dani whispers repeating 'she came.'

"Who?"I ask, Dani shakes her head and gulps.

"Kate's mom, Pam or something like that. She wants Kate back, she threatened to sue us if we didn't.."Dani says tears streaming down her cheeks.

"W-what, no she can't. She abused her, she doesn't deserve her!"I say wiping her tears.

"Liam...she's going to sue us.."Dani croaks, her cheeks were red and getting a bit swollen from the coldness.

"She hurted her, she can't have her."I say,Dani gulps.

"Lia-"I interrupt her.

"She can never have her, Kate will miss us. What about Lucas, he's probably going to someday ask about if he can a sibling when he actually does!"I shout making Dani flinch,I soften up and hug her.

"I'm sorry, I just can't bear to loose her.."I whisper.

**End** Uh,oh... Questions anyone?
I'll answer them in my next episode and Happy Halloween!! :)