Adopted by Payzer 13

I've called the police, they're searching for them, we've put up missing signs and nothing has happened. It's already been 3 days, I've been calling Cassidy but she doesn't pick up. 

**Danielle's pov** 

I've been chained down to the floor of a dirty cold room with Kate. 

"Mommy I'm scared."Kate says letting a tear drop. 

"No, don't cry sweetie, Daddy' s going to find us, I promise."I say. 

"It's been 3 long days,you're boyfriend still hasn't came!"Cassidy smirks. She's right, Liam probably isn't looking for me, he's probably getting ready for his birthday tomorrow. 

"No, daddy is looking for us!!"Kate shouts. I look at her but look down again. Casiddy's phone rings she answers it. 

"Hello Liam."Cassidy says in her snobbiest voice. 

"Where are we?"Cassidy asks sarcastically. 

"That's your problem, maybe if she didn't attack me you would be getting ready for you birthday."Cassidy smirks popping her gum. 

"Bye Liam."Cassidy says chewing her gum like a cow. 

"That was Liam."Cassidy says popping her gum again. 

"I can hear you dipwad."I snap, Cassidy bends down and punches me. 

"No, stop don't touch my mommy!!"Kate screams. 

"POLICE!!"a deep voice says as the basement door gets knocked down. Cassidy gets up and tries to escape, a girl police tackles her down. The police unchain Kate and I, and takes us to the ambulance. We get rushed to the hospital. Kate and I are in the same room, that's good. My mom rushes in with my dad holding flowers. 

"Oh my gosh sweet cakes are you okay?"My mom asks bending down next to my bed. 

"I'm fine, you should be worried about Kate."I say pointing to Kate, my dad sets the flowers down and bends down to Kate. 

"Hello I'm Dani's dad and who might you be?"My dad asks Kate. 

"I'm Kate, that's my mommy."Kate says pointing at me. 

"M-mommy?"My mom and dad stutter. 

"Guys I was going to tell you sooner but.."I say trailing off 

"D-Dani I was looking for you, I even sent the police looking for you!"Liam says bursting in with flowers and teddy bears. 

"What did she do to you guys, I'm so sorry I didn't mean her to do anything!!"Liam says . 

"Daddy!"Kate smiles. Liam runs over to her and hugs her. 

"Princess I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."Liam whispers into her neck. She hugs back. 

"Why are you saying sorry?"Kate asks. 

---(Next day) 

I was dressing Kate up in a batgirl costume, she and I are going to surprise Liam with a dance dressing up as batgirl and batwoman. I put her hair in a high ponytail and put on her mask. Kate fixes my mask and smiles. 

"Ready?"I ask grabbing her hand and smiling. She nods and smiles also. I walk out of her room and go downstairs,Kate does the opening act. 

"Happy birthday daddy!!"Kate says. 

"Wow,you're my favourite super hero!"Liam says. I let Kate dance for about 5 minutes then I step in. I see Liam's jaws drop,The boys jaws drop also. I give Liam a wink and start dancing.