Adopted by Payzer 19

I dropped the remote.That's Kate's school.I looked at Dani,she dropped her bowl.

"K-Kate!"Dani's voice cracked.

"Stay here,I'll go over there!"I state.Dani was bawling.I zoomed out the house and ran to the school.Police and paramedics were there.

"Kate?!Kate?!!KATE?!!!"I shout,I run into the school and go in Kate's classroom.The room was destroyed,the pictures barely hanging on the walls,desks stacked or scattered on the floor.The floor wasn't blue anymore,it was red.

"Kate,princess?"I croaked looking around.

"D-Daddy?"

I whip around and see terrified Kate.I ran to her hugging her,not caring that she was covered in blood.

"Honey do you know what happened?"I ask wiping away a tear from her.

" Ms.Mia was teaching then we heard bam and boom.Our door knocked down and they hit Ms.Mia and hit Candy,Derek,Dexter,Michael,Mackenzie,and Talia!"Kate cried.

"What did you do?"I ask wiping her tears.

"I covered myself in blood and layed down on the floor."Kate winced.I hugged her again and lifted her,she wrapped her arms around me trembling with fear.

"It's okay,your safe."I whisper.The paramedics take Kate from me to make sure she was okay.I waited for about half an hour until they let Kate out.

"She's fine,terrifried."the doctor informed me.

---

"Kate,honey your okay!"Dani cries and hugs Kate.She kisses her cheeks and started crying.

"Sit here princess,mommy and I are going to talk okay?"I say.Kate nods.I take Dani into the hall.

"Dani she's smart!"I whisper.

"What?"Dani asks confused.

"She told me that the way she survived was by covering herself up with blood and laying down making it look like she was dead also!"I whisper.

"S-she did that?!"Dani asks smiling.I nod.

"We need to get her mind off the shooting,let's take her build-a-bear,then maybe icecream."I say scratching the back of my head.

"You go ahead and take her,I'll stay here."Dani smiles.

*****

"Uhh,I'll take strawberry icecream."I order.I give Kate her ice cream and she licks it away.I take her build a bear from her so she won't get it ruined.

"Give it baaacckk!!"Kate whines.

"Your going to ruin it."I say.

"No,give iiittt!!"Kate whines.

"Honey,finish eating first."I say,Kate pouts but then continues eating.

"Good girl."I say silently.I see a flash and quickly grab Kate,she drops her icecream and grips onto stuffed bear.

"D-daddy I don't feel g-good."Kate states her face turning pale.

"No,no,no hold it in."I say picking up the pace,Kate shakes her head.

"Alright fine."I say I set Kate down and paparazzi is now surrounding us.Kate was pale,and the flashing didn't help at all.Kate puked and it hit some of paparazzi.

"Princess are you okay,are you done?"I ask rubbing her back.Kate puked one last time and I pick her up,paparazzi was everywhere.One tugged o n Kate's hair making her scream.

"Hey!Don't EVER touch her like that again!"I say through gritted teeth.I push past them roughly and jog around the block just to loose them.

Kate was massaging the spot where the person tugged at her.

"Are you okay?"I ask setting her down.

"Yeah.."Kate winces.We stayed silent for a bit.

"Can we watch a movie?"Kate asks breaking the silence.

"Sure princess."I smile swooping her off her feet and carried her to the couch.I set her down and went to the large movie stack.

"Which movie do you want to see?"I ask.

"Desbible me 2!"Kate says,she can't pronounce 'despicable'.

"Okay."I slid in the movie and it plays,Dani is probably taking a nap or reading to Niall.Kate sits on my lap,she's lost into the movie.I hear the door unlock and turn around.

"Wassup lad."Niall grins,he's followed by Louis,Harry,and Zayn.

"Hey lad,and beautiful!"Harry says kissing Kate's cheek.

"Hi uncle Harry!"Kate stands on my lap and Harry swoops her off.

"Hey gorgeous!"Zany says kissing her both of her cheeks.

"Hi uncle Zayn!"Kate smiles.

"Hello angel!"Louis kisses Kate's forehead.

"What's up lil craic!"Niall kisses her nose.

"Niall watch your mouth!"I say getting up.

"Sorry."Hi all chuckles.

**Harry's pov**

I have to admit we've all gotten muscular for the past 6 months.

Niall and I haven't met our loves yet.Kate has gotten bigger,and her Hair is Shoulder length.

"Where's Dani?"I ask.

"Either taking a nap or reading to Niall."Liam says.

"I'll go check on her."Liam adds he goes upstairs.

"Uncle Harry look mommy got me nail polishes!"Kate squeels holding up pink and blue nail polishes.Oh no.

"and my nails are to small,and look at your big hands."Kate smiles grabbing my hand.I look at the lads and they're holding in laughter.

"Sure.."I say.

"Great!!"Kate squeels,she opens up the blue nail polish and starts painting my nails.

**Liam's pov**

I knock on Niall's door.

"Come in!"Dani says,I open the door and see her sitting on the floor reading the Classic book of Dr.Seuss.Green Eggs and Ham.

"The boys are here."I state.Dani nods and pats a spot next to her.I nod and sit next to her.

"I love you so much."I state kissing her lips.

"I love you,too."Dani kisses back,she grabs hand and places it on her stomach.

"Liam look what your daughter did!"Louis laughs.I quickly stand up and help Dani.I help her downstairs and the boy's mouth drops.

"Wow niall is getting bigger!"Louis says.Harry shows us his nails,we burst into laughter.

"Mommy look!"Kate says grabbing Harry's hand.

"It's pretty right?"Harry says.Dani and I nod.

"and posted."Niall says.

"dani how many months are you?"Zayn asks.

"6 months."Dani smiles.

"Almost there."Niall says.

"Ima take Kate to the park bye!"Harry says.

**Harry's pov**

I walked Kate to the park,I pushed her on the swings,played tag,roll down the hill and relaxed.While we were walking home paparazzi surrounded us.

"ManWhore!""Womanizer!""Don't care 'bout girls!"Paparazzi shouted.I let a tear slide down my cheek.

"Hey!I don't know what any of those words mean,but that's making uncle Harry cry.And uncle Harry is my favourite it,and when I see him cry that makes me wanna cry!So you meanies shut your traps!"Kate yelled defending me.I hugged Kate and smiled.Paparazzi left us,but I was still sorrow.

**End**