Adopted By Payzer(5)

I shake Liam lightly and he wakes up. 

"Babe let's go to sleep, come on."I say smiling. Liam nods and carries Kate with him. I open the door and Liam places Kate in the middle of the bed. Liam crawls onto the bed silently without making a sound. I do the same. 

"Liam she's going to need a room she's three and needs some space."I whisper. 

"We can move her across the hall, nobody is in that room, good size room."Liam whispers. 

"We'll work on it tomorrow, the girls will help me and you guys go to your meet and greet."I whispering, I quiet down when Kate moves a little. Liam closes his eyes and hugs Kate, protecting her. I smile and close my eyes also. 

*** 

I woke up with Liam gone and Kate looking at me and smiling. 

"Morning mommy."Kate grins. 

"Morning sweetie, ready for today?"I ask kissing her nose. 

"Yeah!"Kate grins. I get off the bed and lift Kate off the bed. I grab her clothes and take off her clothes and change her. 

"Alright let's go downstairs and eat breakfast!"I say and hold her hand. 

**** 

I put the seat belt on Kate, we need to buy a car seat. We drive to Justice for girls and see a bunch of cute stuff. 

"Mommy, mommy look it's daddy!"Kate says pointing at all the posters and card board cut out. 

"Yea,that's daddy!"I smiling. 

"I want all of daddy's pictures!"Kate says running to a Liam poster, I grab it and put it in the cart, which is filled with a bunch of Kate's clothes, Kate's accessories, and some things to put around and hanging around Kate's room. It costs $132. Next we go to Home Depot and get some paint. 

"What colour do you want your room?"I ask Kate. 

"Purple with blue flowers!!"Kate says grabbing a Purple and blue paint sample. 

"Hmm, how about purple,and blue designs?"I say grabbing a design printed roller. 

"Yea!"Kate grins. 

"And a night light!"Kate adds. I grab the blue and purple paint and put it in the cart, I walk over to the night lights. Kate grabs a princess night light and puts it in the cart. 

"Now let's get a bed for you."I say grabbing her and placing her in the little thing. 

"Ooh, look at that pink princess bed set."I say. 

"Yea!"Kate says jumping up. I put that in the cart, and walk to the little kids things. 

"Let's grab some pillows, blankets, curtains,and some other things!"I say .Kate grabs a princess blanket and pillow, and picture of a princess. I grab the matching curtains and a little set of playing table, and stuffed animals. We pay it costed $278. 

We get to the house and the girls help unload. 

"Wow, how many things did you buy Danielle?"Perrie asks grabbing 5 bags. 

"Almost the whole store!"Eleanor says giving Kate a stuff animal and grabbing 3 bags.

**End**