Adopted by Payzer 18

**Liam's pov**

It's official,our son's name is Niall Lucas Payne,it's beautiful.Dani and the girls are excited about Dani's pregancy,paparazzi doesn't know.Management was angry at first but then was okay with it.

"Daddy?"Kate asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes princess?"I say.

"What's baby brother's name?"Kate asks smiling.

"Niall."I reply smiling back.

"Like Uncle Niall?"Kate asks.

"Yup,like Uncle Niall."I say.Kate gets off my lap and runs to the kitchen were Dani is stuffing her face.

**Dani's pov**

Kate runs in the kitchen and I stop eating my cereal.

"Mommy you love Niall,right?"Kate asks pointing to my stomach.

"Very much,just like you."I smile.

"The why'd you eat him?"Kate asks with a serious face.She gets close to my stomach and hugs it.

"ARE YOU ALIVE,ANSWER ME NIALL!!"Kate shouts.I luagh,Liam walks in.

"What-"Liam asks but gets cut off by me telling him to hush,I point at Kate who is still shouting at Niall.

"NIALL ANSWER ME,ARE YOU ALIVE.DO YOU KNOW WHY MOMMY ATE YOU??!"Kate shouts.

"Hey what was that?"Kate asks.

"What did he do?"I ask holding in luagh.

"I felt your stomach move."Kate says.Liam walks over and puts a hand on my stomach,I put a hand on my stomach also.Niall was kicking.

**Liam's pov**

Niall was kicking,I smile.

"So why'd you eat him?"Kate asks.

"I got really hungrey and decided I would eat him,you'll see him in about..maybe 5,or 6 months."Dani giggles.

"Why that long?!"Kate groans.

"Because he wants to come out that long."I say.

"Am I going to share a room with him?"Kate asks.

"No,he's going to next door."Dani says rubbing her stomach.

**4 months later**(FYI They already had a baby shower)

Dani's stomach is bigger,her mood swings a lot and is very gassy.She's 6 months pregnant.The baby kicks a lot,Dani would often get contractions.The lads and I have made Niall's room already.It's batman themed,of course.Dani would always lock herself in Niall's room and probably read to him,how do I know?I read to him 5 times.Kate always hugs Dani's stomach and give half of her food to Dani,it's really sweet of her.Our fans don't know about the pregnaccy,and I hope no one will know.

"Liam?"Dani croaks turning around.

"Yeah babe?"I say hugging her.

"Do you ever sometimes think what would happen if people find out that I'm pregnant?"Dani asks biting her lip.

"Sometimes,but don't worry."I say pushing her closer to me until her stomach is barely touching mine.She nods and closes her eyes.

*****

"Morning Niall.."I hear Dani whisper softly.I blink open my eyes and see Dani holding her stomach,looking down and smiling.

"Morning."I say,Dani looks up.

"Did I wake you,I'm sorry honey!"Dani apologizes.

"No,no,no you didn't.Don't cry-"I get cut off by Dani welling up and her crying.It's her hormones obviously.

"Dani don't cry,you didn't wake me up.I swear!"I say.

-----

"Mommy is Niall going to be on t.v?"Kate asks Dani as she pushes her food to Dani.

"No,not really."Dani says finishing her pancakes.

"Kate hops off her booster.

"Ready for school?"I ask Kate grabbing her Dora bookbag

"Yup!"Kate says putting on her shoes.

"Be right back babe."I say kissing Dani's stomach and cheek.

"Drive safe and have a good day at school!"Dani says.

----

I walk into the decorated classroom.I hand Kate her lunchbox and hug her.

"Be good okay?"I say kissing her forehead.

"Okay."Kate says.

"Don't forget about the peanuts."I warn Kate,she scrunches up her nose and nods.She's allergic to peanuts.

"Love you princess."I say hugging her one last time.

"I love you too,Daddy."Kate chirps and hugs me also.

*****[2 hours later]

"School Shooting today at Wolverhampton Pre-k school.2 teachers killed,and 15 kids killed."

**End**