Adopted by payzer 20

"Are you okay uncle Harry?"Kate asks.I nod.I walked into an empty street and set Kate down still holding her hand,I wasn't okay,I wasn't fine.I started crying,then I heard Kate crying.

"Uncle Harry stop crying,your making me cry!"Kate sobbed.I couldn't walk anymore,I felt so weak from crying.I sat against a wall having kate between my legs.I honestly don't know where we are,I was crying to much to pay attention.It was getting darker,and darker.

"U-uncle Harry it's c-cold."Kate stutters,I bring her closer to me.Just then snow started falling.Snow in late November.Mine and Kate's stomach growled.Kate kept batting away the snowflakes from her eyelashes,her cheeks are red and her lips are turning slightly purple.I dont have my phone with me either.I can't let Kate be like this,I lift her up and started walking.There was a few people coming out of a grocery store.

"U-umm,excuse me but do you know what s-street we're on?"I ask the elderly man.

"We're on Corals st,young hippy."The elderly man says.That's far away from Liam and Dani's flat!Might as well get food here,and possibly a toliet.

---**Liam's pov**

"It's getting dark,it's already 10:36!" Dani says biting her lip.

"Don't get stressed,it'll hurt the baby."Louis remarks.

"Liam DO SOMETHING,by now they could be laying on the floor cold!"Dan ignores Louis.

I nod,i get my car keys and go outside.Holy sh..iz.Yes,holy shiz.It's freaken cold out!I start the engine,then someone knocks on my window.Zayn.

"Open up lad."Zayn's breath could be seen,I unlock the door and he gets in.

**Harry's pov**

I buy Kate and I a bag of chips and water to wash it down.I check my watch,10:45.We walk out the store and start walking.That was until a guy started walking towards us,I lifted up Kate and gripped on her.

"What the hell are you doing out on the streets by this time?"the guy asks.

"Just got lost."I say walking past him,he grabs my shoulder and pushes me back.

"Look,I'm not looking for a fight.I have my niece with me."I say walking past him again.The guy grabs my hoodie pulling me back,Kate grips onto my shoulder.I set Kate down and face the guy.

"Can't you fucking listen,I have my 4 year old niece with me."I snap.

"I'm going to make you regret coming in this part of England."The guy smirks and punches me in the gut.He then starts punching me in the face,with that I black out.

**Liam's pov**

We've been driving for what seems forever,Zayn keeps pointing out at things but it's not kate nor harry.

"What about that?"Zayn asks,I follow my eyes and drive ahrae there.As we get closer i see a tall body laying on the floor and something on top of it.I get out of the car right get a closer look.

"Harry,Kate!"I say shaking them,Harry was sprawled across the ground.Cheek red,jaw purple,and his lips were purple.Kate was balled up laying on Harry's chest,she was breathing heavily.

"H-harry..Kate?"I stutter.I lift Kate's body and Zayn bended down next to me he gasped.

"We need to get them to a hospital."Zayn says picking up harry.

I nod and run to the car and place Kate in the car.

"Quick call Dani."I say.

**Niall's pov**

Louis was with Dani up in her room keeping her company.She's been complaining about her stomach but her water hasnt broke.

**Louis's pov**

Dani was sleeping,she wanted me to stay with her for some reason.Her phone was ringing and i answered.

"Hello?"

"Louis,Harry and Kate.They're in the hospital."

"What theyre in the hospital?!"

"Wheres Dani?"

"Sleeping.."

"Tell her,when she wakes up.

"No she's under to much stress!"

"Gotta go."

I look at Dani, her stomach. It's big,Dani balls up and scrunches her eyebrows.She jolts up.

"Umm Dani,Kate and Harry are in the hospital.."I state.Dani shakes her head.

"Your joking..right?"Dani asks.I shake my head,Dani balls up again.Her face is red,soon the sheets turn red.

"N-Niall..h-he's!"Dani screams in pain.I quickly lift her up and run down the stairs.I run out and get in the car,Niall chases after us and gets in the car.

"Niall comfort her!"I demand,Dani is screaming in pain.Niall is holding her hands,telling her to breathe.

**Zayn's pov**

Liam was watching Kate,doctors said that she has hypothermia and has a possible chance she'll die becuase of her age.He was going to cry,you could tell.All of a sudden Louis rushed in.

"Dani is in to much stress,i told you that it would hurt him!"Louis shouted.Liam looked at him.

"What?"Liam asked.

"Dani is in labor.."Louis whispers.

**End**