Halloween special 3

"Okay, let's get our Super Princess ready to fight crime and be rewarded with candy!"I say helping Kate off the bed, Kate grins and dashes out the room.
"She's so adorable." Dani smiles putting on her slippers, I nod.
********************

Lou dropped off Lux at our house so she can trick-or-treat with us, she was in Kate's room playing with Kate and her dolls.

"Okay, ready?" Dani asks, I nod.

"Okay I'll grab the girls, meet you out there in 5 minutes?"Dani says.

"Okay."I say fixing my shoes, Dani goes upstairs, you could her Kate's door go,"click!" from down here.

**Dani's pov**

I open Kate's room and you can hear it click, inside Kate and Lux are playing with Monster High and Barbie dolls.

"Ready girlies?"I ask, Kate gets up dropping her dolls. Lux puts the dolls that she was playing with away and was about to put away Kate's but I stopped her.

"Kate put away your stuff, thank you Lux."I smile, Kate puts away her dolls and walks over to me.

"Alright, let's go outside with daddy, but let's get your bags."I say. Kate and Lux race down stairs and grab their bag/bucket.

"Say bye to your uncles."I say standing near the front door.

****
Hopefully I can make this part dramatic.

Kate and Lux were going to cross the street, they completely froze when a car turned the corner and was speeding.

"Liam!"I scream, he dashes onto the street and grabs Kate and Lux to the other side. The car stops and the driver steps out, he was drunk.

"You better stop drinking, you nearly hit my daughter and her friend!"Liam says, I go across the street and put Kate and Lux behind me.

"Eh, who are..*hic* you. Do you..know who I am.."the guy slurs getting in Liam's face.

"Back away man."Liam snaps backing away from the guy.

"I askee you a fucking question!"the guy shouts, we get a few glares from people walking by.

"Mommy..I'm scared."Kate whispers,I turn to them.

"It's okay, daddy's just talking to a dumb meanie."I reassure them.

"Watch your language, there's children around that don't need to listen this."Liam says, you could hear the anger in his voice.

"Fuck them, fuck them all!"the guy shouts sticking his middle finger to everyone, block Kate and Lux's eyes. Liam gets pissed when the guy stuck it at our direction and punched the guy in the face.

"Don't ever do that to my family."Liam says through gritted teeth, the guy rubbed his cheek which was now swollen, the guy walked away forgetting his car. Liam walked over to us and gave us a soft smile.

"Sorry girls."Liam apologizes, Kate's lips were trembling Liam noticed and pulled her into a hug.

"Let's go to that house.."I say grabbing Lux's hand, Liam smiles and grabs Kate's hand we go to a house and ring the doorbell.

---

"Hey lad we heard what happened, are you guys okay?"Louis asks, you could hear the lads in the background.

"Yeah, just a stupid drunk guy."I reply, I can hear Louis gulps.

"What made you punch him, they got it all over the E news.

"He nearly hit Kate and Lux with his car, and he stuck a middle finger at them."I say furrowing my eyebrows even though he can't see me.

"Well, be careful. Don't forget concert tomorrow."Louis says and hangs up.

"What's wrong daddy, I heard my name?"Kate asks tightening her grip on my hand squeezing it.

"Nothing, Uncle Louis was just asking about you guys."I reassure Kate, Kate nods.

"Okay guys one last house and we go home."Dani exclaims letting go of Lux's hand, I do the same with Kate so they can run to the house.They ring the doorbell but there was something odd about that house..

"Babe, I don't think they shoul-"I get cut off by the girls screaming.

"It's the drunk guy's house!"Dani screams running to the house,I follow her.The dude slams the door on us.

"Open the door!"Dani shouts pounding on the door, I kick the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!"Dani cries trying punch the door but fails.

"Liam call the cops!!"Dani cries tears streaming down her face, I get out my phone and dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"the operator asks.

"My daughter and her friend went to this house and the dude kidnapped them.He's not opening the door!"I say.

"Okay and what's the adress?"she asks.

"36218 Dempster street."I inform.

"We're sending police."She says, Dani was still pounding on the door and kicking on the door.

"Open the FRICKEN DOOR!!"Dani screams.

"Once I open the door ima flippen' beat you!"Dani screams,we hear police sirens and Dani stops to look.

"Are you the guy that reported the kidnapping?"the police guy asks, I nod.

"Stand back."he demands, we obey and the guy pulls out his gun and shoots the knob.He dashes in and we follow him, I hear Kate scream and we follow the scream.She was in the basement tied with Lux, Dani tackled the guy down and started punching him.

"Dani, Dani hun stop." I say pulling her off, Dani kicks the guy but places her hand on her stomach.

"Are you okay?"I ask.She nods and Kate and Lux run up to us hugging us.

"Ah, Sal Humphrey. Long time.."The guy chuckles handcuffing who I guess is Sal.

****

"Daddy I'm scared, that meanie going to look for us.."Kate whimpers, I sigh.

"Come on, sleep with mommy and daddy."I say picking her up, she wrap her arms around my neck as I leave her room. I open my room door and set her down on the bed, Dani comes out from our bathroom and lies down on the bed.

"Got scared?"Dani mouths, I nod.

"Goodnight."Kate says pecking our cheeks.

"Goodnight princess, love you."Dani and I both say.

**End** This probably sucked and was cheezy, sorry. Well I guess we are back on the regular episodes, probably 3 or more episodes left for Adopted by Payzer. Then the sequel,"The Payne Family." will be out!!! :)