Adopted By Payzer(4)

We get to the pet store and Danielle gets out, a good 15 minutes later she comes back holding Loki' s stuff. 

"Alright let's go."Danielle says. We head back home and watch telly. 2 hours later the boys came walking in. Liam was the last one... 

**Danielle' s pov** 

"Babe, close your eyes."Liam says. 

"Okay.."Louis says closing his eyes. 

"Not you Lou."Liam says. I giggle and close my eyes. 

"Okay, open."Liam says. I open my eyes and see a little girl sitting across from me. 

"Hello!"Kate says waving her little dimples showing. I get up and hug her. 

"She's just visiting you know."Liam says with a serious face. I frown. 

"Where am I going to sleep mommy?"Kate says hugging me. Mommy? 

"Kate you weren't supposed to say anything!"Liam says laughing. 

"Sorry daddy.."Kate says jumping off the couch and running to Liam. 

"L-Liam she's ours?"I ask shocked yet happy about it. 

Liam takes out the adoption papers. 

"What's that daddy?"Kate asks looking up. 

"Nothing just Daddy's work."Liam says lifting her up. She's only been adopted for like 2 hours and is already brainwashed. Kate whispers something into Liam' s ear and Liam nods. He sets her down and walks to the kitchen. 

"You're a mother!"Eleanor squeals and hugs me, Perrie joins and so do the others. Kate comes out and has her legs crossed. 

"M-mommy!"Kate whimpers and frowns. I see her pants get darker. 

"Oh, honey.."I say patting her back. 

"I'm sorry!"Kate says as she starts crying. Liam walks out and see's Kate. 

"I'll get her a towel."Perrie says getting up and walking into the hall, she comes back with a towel. 

"Come on sweet heart let's change. We don't want the boys seeing your booty right?"I say giggling, Kate giggles and nods. 

I take her hand and walk to mine and Liam's room. I take off her pants and underwear. 

"Liam does Kate have a suitcase with clothes?"I yell. I hear footsteps and the door opens. Liam is holding a small suitcase. 

"Is that all she has?"I ask. Liam nods. 

"We have to go shopping someday."I say. 

"Daddy look I'm nakey!!"Kate says. 

"Oh, you're nakey better cover up that butt of yours!"Liam says smiling. Kate runs out the door and runs to the living room. 

"Kate!!"I say running out the door. 

"Harry, I told you your nudity was contagious."Niall says smirking. Louis jumps in front of her and catches her, she squeals. 

"Weee!!"Kate squeals. I put a towel around her and grab her from Louis. 

"Thanks Lou."I say walking into the bathroom. 

"Honey don't run off like that, you could get hurt."I say turning on the water. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know."Kate says frowning a little. 

"Want a bubble bath?"I ask feeling the water. 

"Yeaaa!!"Kate says smiling. I put in a small ball of soap. The bath turns into a small cloud. I place Kate in and she giggles. Liam walks in and kneels down. 

"You look like an angel sweetheart."Liam says bending down next to me. 

"Thanks daddy."Kate says and blows a bubble that is floating around. I smile, it's amazing saving Kate's life and being a mother. 

**Louis' s pov** 

"Oh my gosh, Danielle and Liam must be happy."Eleanor says smiling and leaning against my shoulder. 

"Were aunt's and uncles!"Perrie says grinning. Liam walks out having Kate on his hip. 

"Hey princess!"I say. 

"Hi Uncle Lou!"Kate says grinning. Liam sits down and sets Kate on his lap. Kate is such a happy baby it's like her being abused never happened. Danielle walks in and sits next to Liam. 

**Danielle' s pov** 

I hear Liam humming silently to Kate, her eyes were getting droopy. She fell asleep, Liam kissed her head. We talk and laughing quietly. I heard snoring and saw both of my angels asleep. Harry took a picture so did I. I'm glad that Liam adopted Kate for me. I smiled to myself and set the picture as my wallpaper.

**End**