Halloween special!

**There are going to be 2+ Halloween special chapters for Adopted by Payzer.But this doesn't count on the 3  chapters left for Adopted by Payzer,also since I skipped a few months into the story the boys are now all Adults since it's February.Now in the story it's October,a few months back.**

"Liam I think Kate being a princess is better than being a super hero." Dani says holding up a princess costume with a sparkly yellow tutu.

"Being Batgirl is better." I protest holding up the costume.

"No it isn't!" Dani protests back.

"Princess just show how perfect they are, Super heroes save and protect people!" I exclaim.

"Super heroes..just..save people.." Dani says trailing off.

"Kate will be a princess until they make a princess who is bald,now that is what I call a princess!" I state.

"Kaatee!" Dani calls out setting the costume the down.

"Commmiing!!" Kate chirps from her room, her footsteps getting closer.

"Yes?" Kate says opening the door.

"Which costume do you like best?" Dani asks holding the costume.

"I like both." Kate says trying to climb up the bed, I help her up.

"Out of both of these, which one, though?" I ask.

"Both!" Kate says cheekily, Dani's face lightens up like she just gotten an idea.

"Why don't we just mix them up like take the top of the batgirl costume, cut off the top of the princess and sew on the batgirl.The tutu is yellow and matches with the rest of the batgirl costume."Dani suggests.

"I don-" Kate interrupts me.

"Yeah!"Kate squeals, Dani smirks at me giving me the, 'I win.' look.

"Alright,alright go play in your room." I smile helping Kate off the bed, Kate struggles to open the door and by using her tip-toes to reach the doorknob.

"You need help?" I ask about to get up.

"No, ima big girl." Kate says jumping up and twisting the doorknob.

"See?"Kate grins, Dani and I clap.

"Okay, I'll hire someone to sew them." Dani says grabbing her phone.

"Do you even know somebody who can sew?"I ask.

"Yeah, Kevin can sew!" Dani says scrolling through her contacts and tapping 'Kevin'.

"Okay, okay, Ima go downstairs." I say pecking Dani's lips and getting up leaving the room.

"Daddy can Lux go trick or treat with us, please?"Kate asks peeking out of her room holding a Monster High doll.

"It depends if Lux's mommy says yes, then she can come." I say.

"Daddy can I ask you something?" Kate asks, my panic mode is now on.

"Sure sweetie."I say going in her room.

"Why do you, Uncle Harry, uncle Louis, and Uncle Zayn have the same drawings on you?"Kate's eyes were big. "Does it wash off?" Kate asks pointing to my upward arrows. Okay how do I tell her this without influencing her to get one, nor lying to her.

"Umm, well there tattoos."I start off, Kate's eyes are focused on me.

"Why don't they wash off?"Kate asks running her small fingers along the feather.