Adopted by Payzer 37

~~Recap~~
"Look at the lions."I say lifting Kate up so she can see the lions, Kate grins.
"They're so lazy."Kate giggles pointing to a lioness who was lying down.
"Can we look at the giraffes now?"Kate asks, I nod and set down Kate. This moment was savoring, my daughter is here with me. She's spending time with me, just the way I want it to be...

"Alright princess, time to go."I say checking my watch, it's 6:34.

"Aww, I wanna stay!"Kate whines, I smile.

"So do I, but mommy is going to get mad."I say grabbing her hand, I don't need Dani getting more mad then she is right now.

***

"Where were you guys?" Dani asks throwing her phone on the couch.

"Kate go upstairs, go play with your uncles if you want."I say kissing her cheek, Kate nods and goes upstairs.

"Where the hell where you guys?"Dani asks crossing her arms.

"I was having a dad-and-daughter-date."I say throwing my keys on the counter.

"Well you could've left a note or something!"Dani snaps.

"Well I just want to bond with my daughter!"I shout.

"Why are you even upset, you've made her sad in the first place!"I add, Dani clenches her fist like in the morning.

"Exactly, you can't say anything cause it's true!"I snap, Dani swings a punch.

"Fuck you Liam.."Dani snaps, I rub my jaw where she punched me.

"I'm trying to make her happy before I leave for the tour."I say going upstairs.

"Daddy.."Kate whispers peeking out of Louis's room.

"I'm sorry princess, tell Uncle Louis thank you."I say, Kate disappears and comes back to me.

"Did I make mommy mad?"Kate whispers.

"No sweetheart, no."I reassure her.

"Let's get you in the shower."I say picking her up and going into the bathroom.

----

I tuck Kate in and kiss her cheek.

"I love you to infinity and beyond."I whisper, Kate smiles.

"Okay, now go to sleep."I say pecking her forehead and turning off the light. I go to Lucas's room and check his crib.

"Goodnight my little batbaby."I smile and kiss his cheek, I turn on the lullaby toy and leave his room. I go back into Kate's room to make sure she fell asleep, she did.

"I'll catch you when you fall, and I'll make nobody will hurt you.."I whisper, I walk out the room and go downstairs. Dani obviously is sleeping in the our room and I have to take the couch downstairs.

***

"Come on Kate, we're going to grandma and grandpa's."I say giving her, her black boots.

"Is Loki still there?"Kate asks grabbing her shoes and putting them on, I put Lucas's in his jacket and put on his boots.

"Yeah, Loki is still there."I say fixing her Velcro on the boots.

"Now let's get going."I say grabbing my keys and opening the door.

"Drive safe lad!"Niall shouts from upstairs.

"I will!"I say before closing the door and following Kate to my car.

--

"Gramma, Grandpa!"Kate squeals hugging them both.

"Hi Kate!" they both say hugging her back.

"We got something for youu!"My mom sang walking into the kitchen and coming back with a small box, Kate's eyes brighten.

"What is it?"Kate asks jumping up and down, my mom hands it to her and Kate immediately opens it.

"A lego box!"Kate gushes showing me the pink box filled with legos.

"Thank you gramma, thank you grandpa!"Kate giggles hugging them.

"Go upstairs and play with them, okay?"my dad says, Kate nods and dashes upstairs.

"I heard what happened yesterday..How's Dani?"my mom asks taking a seat, I take a seat across and cradle Lucas.

"Dani is mad..."I say biting the inside of my lip.

"Women are hard to understand.."my dad whispers, I chuckle.

"I heard that."My mom says playfully slapping dad's arm.

"Well what about the boys, how are they doing?"my dad asks.

"Fine, just a little tired."I reply.

"Diners going to be ready in a few minutes."My mom says.

**
CAUTION: YOU MAY WANT TISSUES WITH YOU FOR THIS PART AND THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

"I will drive safe, love you."I say hugging my parents.

"Loki!"I call out, he comes jumping into the car.

"Okay love you.My mom says.

"Tell Kate I said I love her."dad says, mom nods in agreement.

"I will."I say, I buckle up Kate and Lucas in thier car seat.

"Okay love you."mom says, I start the engine and turn on the heat.

"Drive safe!"dad says and goes back into the house, I pull out of the driveway and start driving to the highway. My phone beeps and I check it.

"Hey Liam, sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to hurt you guys.. :("I read the text.

"Hey I'm sorry, too."I answer back.

"Where you at?"Dani texts.

"On the highw-"a big crash happens followed with it is a high pitched ringing in my ears. The car was flipping over until it came to a stop landing back on the wheels.

"Kate?"I call out turning around, Kate was covered in blood, Loki was on the seat whimpering. I quickly get out of the car and go to the back of it taking out Lucas, and Kate. Lucas was crying madly and Loki came out of the car limping.

"Kate, princess are you okay?"I ask lightly shaking her, her breathing was shallow. Soon I hear sirens getting louder and louder.

***

"Liam, are you okay?"I slowly open my eyes and see the boys, My parents, and Dani surrounding me.

"W-what happened?"I ask rubbing my head, my mom and Dani were in tears.

"Liam I'm so sorry!"Dani pleads.

"Where's the kids?"I panic realizing what's happening.

"Liam calm down, they're in different rooms."Mom says grabbing my hand and lightly squeezing.

"Are t-they okay?"I ask gulping, they all look down and sigh.

"Lucas is in this incubator, Kate...is doing critical since the car hit her side."Louis says.

"Is she still alive?"I ask, everything is such a blur. Jeez, why didn't just follow the driving rules??

"It's hard to tell."Dad answers, I shake my head. This is all my fault, it is. Everything is!

"Liam Payne you can leave in a day or two, be careful with your cast."the nurse says walking in but then leaving again. I didn't even notice the cast on my right leg, I sigh.

"Danielle Peazer, may I have a word with you?"the nurse asks, Dani nods and follows the nurse in the hallway.

**End of Chapter 37, OMG I was tearing up to be honest!**