Adopted by Payzer 32

Dani and Kate talk for awhile until Dani had to leave.

"Daddy when are we going to go upstairs again?"Kate asks.

"I'm not sure, soon.."I say placing her on my lap.

------

"Goodnight princess, love you."I say kissing Kate's cheek and tucking Kate in.

"Daddy, can I see mommy before I go to sleep?"Kate asks,I hesitate.

"I guess."I say pulling out my phone and skyping Dani, she answers. I hand Kate my phone.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to put Lucas to sleep."I say stepping out the room and going downstairs for Lucas. Louis was holding him, he notices me and hands me Lucas.

"Thanks lad."I smile and go back upstairs and into Lucas's room.

"When you get older, you're going to be nice to your sister. Right?"I chuckle and place Lucas in his crib.

"Goodnight, love you."I say and turn on his lullaby toy and leave.

"Lad we're going to perform tomorrow, what are you going to do with Kate and Lucas?"Zayn asks as I close a little bit of Lucas's door.

"Lou can watch them,right?"I ask stepping in Kate's room.

"I guess."Zayn shrugs following me inside.

"Alright say goodnight to mommy, time for you to sleep."I say, Kate says goodnight and hands me my phone.

"Goodnight Kate."Zayn says kissing Kate's forehead.

"Goodnight uncle Zayn."Kate says and closes her eyes, I realize I still have Dani on Skype.

"Dani will you hear me out?"I ask walking out Kate's room and close it.

"Hurry up."Dani says.

"I didn't mean to get drunk, I promise. Please take me back, I'll do anything to keep this family together."I plead. Dani softens up.

"We'll continue this when I get back home."Dani says and logs off.

I walk down downstairs and sit on the couch with the boys.

"So what are you going to do with Kate and Lucas?"Harry asks.

"Lou is going to babysit..I think?"I say, I take out my phone and quickly text Lou.

She replies in 3 minutes saying yes.

***

"Remember, listen to Lou or time out. Okay?"I say to Kate.

"Okay Daddy, good luck."Kate says kissing my cheek.

"Thank you princess, love you."I say and kiss her cheek.

"Ready Liam?"Louis calls out, he was adjusting his suspenders, we are doing a throwback concert. I'm wearing plaid, Harry is in his blazers, Niall is in cardigans, and Zayn in varsity jackets.

"Yup!"I say, I hug Kate one last time and thank Lou.

--

We were singing Diana until the fans were screaming louder than usual. Zayn tapped me on my shoulder and pointed.

"Kate hun come back!"Lou screams but she was to late, Kate was on stage crying. Her forehead had a red bump.

"Ddaadddyy!"Kate cries, I bend down as she runs over to me.

"Baby what happened, are you okay?"I ask lightly touching her bump, she flinches.

"I-I fell off t-the couch and h-hit my head!"Kate cries, I kiss her bump and hug her.

"I'll be back, cover for me."I mouth to Niall, he nods. I lift Kate up and take her backstage.

"Liam I'm so sorry."Lou pleads.

"It's fine, it wasn't your fault."I say taking the icepack from a lady and placing it on Kate's bump.

"Here, I'll take care of it.Go finish your concert."Lou says, I nod. Lou takes Kate and I jog onstage

"Is she okay, what happened?"Zayn mouthed.

"She's fine, she fell off the couch."I mouth back, he nods.

***

I pass Kate's small plate with spaghetti topping it, Kate should be sleeping by now but since we had the concert that ended at 7, she's eating instead.

"Thank you daddy."Kate says grabbing her fork and spinning it in the spaghetti making a spaghetti twister with her fork.

"Lad, this tastes great!"Louis admires Harry's cooking. It was great, nice flavor.

"Thank you, thank you."Harry smiles .Kate was almost done with her food but she started playing her food.

"Kate stop and eat properly."I demand, Kate ignores me and continues.

"Kate stop or time out."I sternly say. I think her tiredness was kicking in, and she kept ignoring me.

"Kate go to your room now."I demand, Kate slides off her booster and goes upstairs. I follow her.

"Kate when I say stop, you stop."I say closing her bedroom door behind me. She stays silent.

"Do you hear me?"I say getting a bit angry. She nods.

"Talk."I say.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry."Kate whispers.

Other dads would probably spank their children but I wouldn't, no matter what they do or say, I would never lay a finger on my children like that.

This guy needs to have a flashback cos he bitch slapped her and probably gave her amnesia

"Good, now go to bed."I say. Kate nods and climbs onto her bed.

"Goodnight princess, love you.Remember be good."I say kissing her forehead,Kate nods and closes her eyes.I turn on her nighlight and turn off the room light.

**€nd**Sorry this took SO long,my keyboard was messing up and I couldn't type.Friendly reminder:5 or more chapters of Adopted by Payzer,BUT I will be doing a sequel of this!

"The Payne Family."